Cherry blossoms are back in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and it's time to create DIY Cherry Blossom Recipes. The limited-time event only runs on the first ten days of April, giving players a small deadline to collect the floating petals.
Where to find cherry blossom petals
Players may notice that some of their trees have turned into pink cherry blossoms. However, the petals do not fall by shaking a tree. You will have to take out their nets and catch petals floating in the sky. The petals appear randomly, so it will take some time to catch enough of them.
Another option for catching cherry blossom petals is to trade with other players. Working with friends will help secure the DIY recipes before time runs out.
How to Collect DIY Cherry Blossom Recipes
DIY Cherry-Blossom recipes will appear in different ways. One of the easiest is to listen to Isabelle's daily report, where she'll send everyone the recipe for the Outdoor Picnic Set.
The second way is to use the slingshot and the balloons that float in the sky. It will take some patience to collect them all, especially since these limited-time recipes are neither presented by villagers nor sold in stores.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons: DIY Cherry Blossom Recipes
There are 14 DIY recipes to collect and use. Unfortunately, there are no new recipes in 2022, but new players now have the opportunity to collect these rare items.
Revel in spring with discoveries coming to your island in April! Enjoy the beauty of cherry blossoms in full bloom at the start of the month, or plan your own prom with seasonal items and outfits for purchase! #Animal Crossing #ACNH pic.twitter.com/MSIIAm2kQa
– Isabelle (@animalcrossing) 2 avril 2022
Here is the list of DIY Cherry Blossom Recipes:
- Flower viewing lantern – 5 Cherry Blossom Petals, 4 Hardwoods
- cherry blossom bonsai – 6 Cherry Blossom Petals, 2 Hardwood, 3 Weed Tufts, 3 Clay
- Cherry blossom branches – 8 Cherry Blossom Petals, 4 Tree Branches, 5 Clay
- Cherry blossom clock – 5 Cherry Blossom Petals, 1 Iron Nugget
- Cherry-Blossom Flooring – 10 Cherry Blossom Petals, 20 Weed Bunch
- Pile of cherry blossom petals – 5 cherry blossom petals
- Cherry blossom clutch – 6 cherry blossom petals
- Cherry Blossom Pond Stone – 3 cherry blossom petals, 10 stones
- Cherry blossom tree wall – 10 Cherry Blossom Petals, 5 Hardwoods
- Cherry Blossom Umbrella – 7 cherry blossom petals
- Cherry Blossom Wand – 3 Cherry Blossom Petals, 3 Star Fragments
- outdoor picnic set – 10 cherry blossom petals
- Sakura wood wall – 5 cherry blossom petals, 10 wood
- Sakura wood flooring – 5 cherry blossom petals, 10 wood
After players have collected all of the DIY recipes and crafted the items, they may be left with Cherry Blossom Petals. Players can give these leftovers to friends, but they can also be sold to the Nook's Cranny Twins for 200 Bells each.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a Nintendo Switch exclusive available now.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games