The 'Island Tour Creator“The feature was recently released for Animal Crossing: New horizons. This limited-time app lets you show your island to the world by creating posters and tour videos. Here's how to create an Island Tour Poster for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
How to create an island tour poster for Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Creating a poster for your island is very simple, but it might not be too obvious at first glance. By following these steps, you'll be creating your own poster in no time.
- First, you'll need to take a screenshot of the photo you want to use to create your poster in the Animal Crossing game. You can do this by pressing the capture button at any time during playback or by using the Nook Phone's camera feature.
- You will then need to send the screenshot to a smart device. To do this, you need to go to the album on your Nintendo Switch, then press A and select send to smart device. You can then follow the instructions which involve scanning the QR codes, and your photo should be uploaded.
- You should now access the Island Tour Creator web application. You can access it here.
- Once there, Tom Nook will walk you through the process.
- All you have to do is enter the name of your island, select your photo you uploaded, then add your favorite frame and choose a slogan. You can also enter your dream address if you wish.
This sums up how to create an island tour poster for Animal Crossing: New Horizons that you can show off on social media or to your friends, or just keep as a souvenir of your island adventure.
Be aware that this feature should only be available until the end of 2022.
Animal Crossing: New horizons is now available on Nintendo Switch
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games