Update 2.0.2 has arrived for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This update mainly consists of bug fixes for the general game and the Happy Home Paradise DLC. Here's everything new with Animal Crossing New Horizon update 2.0.2.
The following issues have been resolved.
- During one of Kapp'n's boat trips, Brewster could straddle the player and prevent the player from moving.
- Kapp'n's song could stop playing and prevent the game from continuing.
- By selecting "How does it work?" option when starting a party stretch session during a multiplayer session could prevent the game from continuing.
- The Orville poster is said to be available through Nook Shopping after inviting Wilbur to Photopia.
- Wilbur's poster is said to be available through Nook Shopping after inviting Orville to Photopia.
- Placing certain furniture on the pier could prevent the player from speaking with Kapp'n.
- The pipe item chain function would stop working after the player discussed buying furniture from a resident inside the resident's house.
- Music for group stretches would sometimes not play if an audio device near the square was playing music.
- The Nook Miles + "Visit the Roost for a Coffee Break" activity could appear multiple times in the same day.
Happy home paradise
The following issues with Happy Home Paradise have been resolved
- The software would crash when the player tried to drive Leif to school and the furniture placement in the school met certain requirements.
- Repeated use of amiibo to modify limbs used in an installation may cause the software to shut down.
- The software could crash when the player repeatedly used amiibo in a completed vacation home to add or remove guests.
- The Y button could stop removing guests when the player repeatedly used an amiibo to add a guest, then remove the guest using the Y button.
- While working, a design portfolio photo could continue to display in the upper left corner of the screen after talking to a client on the North Beach.
- Bells would be spent in addition to Poki when the player ordered a gift for another resident through Wardell.
- The Professional Decorating License Miles Refund message card may be sent multiple times.
- Roommates would not appear in a follow-up scene if their shared vacation home situation ended while they were in the backyard of their vacation home.
Remember to update Animal Crossing: New Horizons to version 2.0.2 before your next session, as the game requires the software to be updated to the latest version to play online.
Animal Crossing New Horizons is available for Nintendo Switch.