1.04 update has arrived for Aragami 2, and here is a list of all the changes and fixes added with this patch. Aragami 2 has had a rough start since its launch. At the time of its release, their Discord server was full of players reporting lots of bugs and issues with the game. between them come back. Here's everything new with Aragami 1.04 update 2.
Aragami 1.04 Update 2 Patch Notes
- Added photo mode! Now you can take screenshots in single player or online mode and apply special camera effects to capture the ninja action in all its glory. You will find the photo mode in the status menu.
- Credits added button in status screen. You can now see the full list of people who made Aragami 2 possible!
- Added Hungarian language support on PC and Xbox.
- Several mission script fixes affecting M20 (cinema killing all NPCs), M23, M33, M46, M47 among other missions.
- Enemy facial animations on death do not work.
- Drive input has stopped working when a tutorial message pops up while the power wheel is open.
- Some text was not visible in some languages.
- Check for mapping issues on PC platforms.
- Various fixes to cinematic visuals.
- General performance optimizations.
- Rune descriptions for certain runic effects are now easier to understand.
- Added separate mapping options for keyboard and mouse to control the mapper.
- Who knew you could get fashion advice from the dead? The Legendary Peach Dye is now unlockable when visiting the "Ancestors".
- New: Added region selector to server browser. You can now create and join public games in regions other than your own. This allows for cross-platform online play with players from different parts of the world.
- New: Added a button to set your online session as public or private. Useful when you want to create 2-player public games by only letting one person join your game.
- Fixed several multiplayer fixes and performance improvements.
- Changed: A popup now appears when you receive an invite but are already in an online session.
This update brought more than a few fixes. From simple performance optimizations, to new languages and changes to descriptions, this patch has it all. The most impressive addition this time is the new photo mode. Now players will be able to take screenshots in single and multiplayer mode.
Aragami 2 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X and Nintendo Switch. For more information about this update, visit the official Aragami 2 website.