Update 2.64 has arrived for Ark: Survival Evolved, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Studio Wildcard has just released a new update for its Ark: Survival Evolved game. The update should now be available for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One versions of the game.
The latest game update was patch 2.63 which was released at the end of July. Just like the previous patch, this new update aims to fix lots of bug fixes. However, there doesn't seem to be any new content released for this new patch.
You can read the full patch notes below.
Ark: Survival Evolved Update 2.64 Patch Notes
Current version: v694.4 (.7 servers) – 05/08/21
- Fixed a bug where you could get inaccurate taming efficiency on some creatures
- Fixed Megalodon gestation time (again matches Megaloceros)
- Fixed some placement issues with some trophies
- Fixed some cases where certain Explorer Notes would not play when accessed through the Explorer Note UI
- Fixed a bug where HLNA crafting Explorer Notes would not unlock when using different characters on the same account
- Fixed some cases on Genesis Part 1 where Explorer Notes would not unlock correctly on the server
- Fixed a case where wild snow owls could not attack
- Fixed HLNA opacity settings not affecting its movement SFX
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't craft a TEK Replicator on Genesis Part 1
- Fixed a bug where players could move net creatures
- Fixed some cases where the Noglin could attach when it shouldn't, and some cases where after a Noglin attached it would be in a broken state.
- Fixed a bug on the Starwing Strike mission where your camera could get stuck using a gamepad
- Fixed a case where players were sometimes not getting their racing/canoe mobs.
- Fixed a bug where some saddle engrams were missing from their respective crafting stations
- Fixed a bug where some items with overlays were causing severe visual issues in splitscreen
- Fixed a bug where defeating King Kaiju was not showing on your implant
- Fixed a bug where Baryonyx would not regenerate health when killing fish
- Fixed a bug with Brontosaurus IK
- Fixed some level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, incorrect damage multipliers.
- Fixed a bug where players could not ascend the Voidwyrm if the player was killed during the taming process
- Fixed a bug causing visual artifacts in water
- Fixed a bug where some wild creatures couldn't damage themselves
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't use "0000" as a valid pin on pressure plates and TEK sensors
- Fixed a bug where Lamp Post, Omni Lights and TEK Lights had their options reset when leaving stasis/render distance
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Zero G buff to persist outside of the space biome
- Fixed and protected against several exploits
- Fixed and protected against several server and client crashes
- Fixed some server hangs
- Fixed some cases where players could enter an out of sync state
- Fixed a bug that caused unclaimed baby dino bodies to fall through the map when killed
- Fixed a bug where Shadowmane could do higher damage than intended in some cases
- Fixed a bug that prevented turrets powered by the "Copy Settings" function from automatically re-igniting when the generator that powered them was refueled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from using the TEK Sword's load capacity when the Shoulder Cannon was equipped
- Fixed some false positive anti-mesh detections
- Fixed some cases where certain structures were not following tribe rank rules
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Egg Incubator from displaying stats for some creature eggs, such as Bloodstalker and Megachelon
- Fixed a bug where the Cryopod UI incorrectly displayed hidden color regions
- Fixed a bug that prevented TEK skiffs from being crafted due to nearby void wyrms
- Fixed a bug that prevented resources from respawning due to nearby void wyrms
- Fixed a bug that caused Gacha to provide the wrong fungal wood
- Fixed a few more cases where Noglins could still make certain flying creatures fly underwater
- Fixed a few more cases where mission data could have been lost
- Prevent being able to drop eggs in non-overworld mission areas (such as Survive The ARK)
- Fixed some exploits
- Fixed some server and client crashes
- Fixed some VO bugs
- Fixed some PVE exploits
- Fixed a bug where the Noglin chibi was still in its default animation
- Fixed a bug where Genesis Part 1 missions could not be tracked
- Fixed a bug where the Mini Gun would reset to primitive quality after restarting the server
- Non-officials can now enable additional duplicate protection using the following command line: -UseItemDupeCheck (Note: this may impact mods, so use with caution)
- 6x structure damage removed from vents on Genesis Part 2
- Exintction Explorer Note #21 moved so it is no longer in the mesh
- Unable to build via Mission Dispatchers on Genesis Part 2
- Significantly reduced delay when transferring items between inventories or dropping items on the ground (a side effect of a crash and stall related fix from the previous patch)
- Noglins can attach to flyers and use them in non-flyzones but not underwater
- Net Immunity cooldown increased from 10 to 30 seconds
- When releasing a dinosaur from a cryopod on servers using bEnableCryopodNerf, the creature will not be able to be captured for the duration of this buff. On Official PvP, it is set to 10 seconds.
- Plant species R decay time increased to 20 days
- TEK sensor and web now respect enemy foundation range
- Made some adjustments to the Starwing Strike run so that it can no longer be completed without moving the Astrodelphis.
- Creatures spawned by hunting missions can no longer be captured
- Made some balance tweaks to Trap and Hunt Missions to reduce overall difficulty
- Race mission prep time has been doubled
- Shadowmane can no longer jump/blink when he has C4 attached (similar to Managarmr)
- Updated a text string to be more specific
- Two new administration commands:
- Cheat AddChibiExp
- Cheat AddChibiExpToPlayer
If you want to know more about this patch, you can go to the game official forums. Ark: Survival Evolved is available now on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
– This article was last updated on August 5, 2022