Update 2.65 has arrived for Ark: Survival Evolved, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
It's been almost two months since the last patch for Ark: Survival Evolved was released. The last patch released for the game was update 2.64 which was released on August 5th.
Studio Wildcard has now released patch 2.65 for the PS4 version of the game. The patch was released earlier this week. It doesn't look like new content is being added. This new update is mainly about bug fixes and nothing else.
You can read the full patch notes below.
Ark: Survival Evolved Update 2.65 Patch Notes
- Refactored TEK Dedicated Storage. This is a framework overhaul for server optimization, it should improve stability across the board due to huge memory savings on large/active servers. It will generally work the same way. You can still deposit and withdraw, but there are a few changes to note:
- Dedicated storage boxes will now display their quantity in front of the box
- You will now be able to place the slot ceiling yourself using the Transfer All button when using Dedicated Storage and it will ignore your weight.
- You will no longer see inventory inside the dedicated storage box when opening it, don't worry, your items are still there.
- You will no longer be able to make popcorn (spam the "O" key to drop items) directly from dedicated storage (but you can now transfer a slot cap to your own inventory and popcorn from the).
- Added 3 more buttons to dedicated storage boxes for removing 1, 5, and 10 items.
- Fixed a bug where Explorer Notes would not unlock properly on Genesis Part 1 and Genesis Part 2. Any missing Genesis Part 2 notes can be recovered, and Genesis Part 1 notes should be retroactively fixed, but can cause you to respawn on Genesis Part 1.
- Fixed a bug where some Japanese VO/subtitles were not showing
- Fixed bug with TEK Dedicated Storage tribe leaderboards
- Fixed a bug where Wild Shadowmanes would not use their teleport attack
- Fixed a bug with the Shadowmane Jump
- Fixed a bug that prevented items from being repaired in Dino inventories that functioned as blacksmiths
- Fixed a bug where items lost quality when placed and picked up
- Fixed a bug where some boss items could not be placed
- Fixed a bug with HLNA not playing its dialogue
- Fixed a bug with some buffs not displaying their icons correctly
- Fixed a bug where Raft and Motorboat could not be used in certain water areas of Genesis Part 2
- Fixed a bug where the name of the TEK Stryder was not used for his bed
- Fixed a bug where players could not build on the Megachelon platform
- Fixed a bug where players could lose items on the loading dummy when using a non-human derm
- Fixed a bug that caused players to die on Stegos when teleported into a Genesis Part 2 mission
- Fixed a bug where the Stryder's bed was duplicated on the client map every time the server restarted
- Fixed a bug where the Charge Battery would not recharge while in stasis
- Fixed a bug where eggs inside an incubator would visually disappear when not rendered
- Fixed a bug that allowed Genesis Loot Crates to be dropped
- Fixed a bug where the loading dummy would break when using blueprints
- Fixed a bug where mutagen bulbs were falling through the map
- Fixed a bug where placed weapons could sometimes be invisible on platforms
- Fixed some localization bugs
- Fixed some level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed several exploits
- Fixed several server and client crashes
- Fixed several server hangs
- Fixed several bugs with the Noglin related to character/dino possession
- Made some balance adjustments to Hunt missions on Genesis Part 2
- Removed some redundant options in the Metal Lift Platform Multi-Purpose Wheel
The information taken above comes from the game's official forums. Ark: Survival Evolved is out now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.