Update 2.02 has arrived for Biomutant and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Experiment 101 already released a new update for Biomutant on PC a few days ago. Well, the same patch has been released for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.
The game launched last month with a lot of bugs, but luckily this new update is expected to fix some of the issues that users were having. The update should be downloaded for you to have a smoother experience with the game.
You can check out the full patch notes posted below.
Biomutant Update 2.02 Patch Notes (PS4 and Xbox One)
Specific to PlayStation 4
- Fixed alignment on memory allocation on some buffers to avoid crashes
- Fixed a crash with AMD based processors with integrated graphics.
- Fixed a crash when device information contains invalid display data on AMD-based CPUs.
In order to improve the pace of the first parts of the game, we changed the dialogues to be shorter.
We've also added more enemies and loot to these areas to better represent the experience later in the game.
- Added more early enemy encounters.
- Added missing loot to empty trenches outside Jagni Fortress.
- Added item drop chance for Bunker 101 crates.
- Updated Best-Before memory to reduce the distance between the Nonos and the Pensai tree.
- Removed parts of Obsolete and Best Before dialog to improve pacing.
- Removed several dialog fragments to shorten the length of the tutorial area.
- Removed parts of Goop and Gizmo's dialogue to improve pacing.
- Removed several camera layouts to improve pacing.
Dialog & Narrator
- Reduced the amount of gibberish spoken before the narrator begins to translate.
- Added dialogue settings for "Gibberish" and "Narrator" allowing players to choose whether they want to hear the narrator, gibberish, or both when talking to NPCs.
- Fixed narration and gibberish playing quietly and producing an annoying pause when each corresponding volume setting is set to 0 instead of skipping the sound completely.
- Removed text delay animation when gibberish or narration is disabled.
- Added "Extreme" difficulty setting, where enemy damage and attack rate are further increased.
- Fixed difficulty settings not applying to already spawned enemies.
- Opened all class perks for NG+ games. When starting an NG+ game, the player will now be able to unlock perks for all classes.
- Added Motion Blur slider to settings.
- Fixed so that the "Auto-adjust > Player" camera setting also applies to combat.
- Fixed depth of field toggle not being applied in dialogs.
Items and loot
- Increased the chance that found items will have a required level closer to the player's actual level when found. Players will still be able to find items with higher level requirements, but the player's level is now taken into account.
- Removed common item loot from high-level loot crates.
- Reduced the amount of healing items the player will find from crates and enemies defeated.
- Increased the base damage of Melee Bodies, Grips, and Addons by approximately 5%.
- Reduced base damage of Ranged Bodies, Muzzles, and Grips by approximately 5%.
- Fixed resistance stats not applying to crafted gear when adding addons.
- Reduced resistance of gear addons and critical chance bonuses.
- Guaranteed that the "Diver's Helmet" quest reward will no longer drop as random loot.
- Removed slits from all protective suits.
- Updated melee sound effects at all levels.
- Updated the volume of mount sound effects.
- Added sound effects for the Tribal War Trebuchet.
- Updated sounds when the player lands inside the HQ after being launched from a catapult.
- Fixed an issue with abnormally high damage output due to the consumable's top mod applying meta damage multiple times while equipping and unequipping.
- Fixed ability damage not being able to critically hit.
- Reduced damage multiplier of Dead-Eye Sharpshooter perks from 2,0 to 1,25 to ensure it is comparable to other perks.
- End of fight slow motion camera disabled for short fight scenarios.
- Adjusted valid angles for combat targets to reduce camera movement in combat.
- Disabled camera view when hitting characters in the air.
- Fixed a few cases where Airstrike would not complete its last attack. ● Adjusted speed of some enemy grabs. It's now a bit easier to dodge them in time.
- Fixed the kick attack of small enemies being too difficult to parry. The parry window is now more consistent and enemies can stagger out of it.
- All Sifus and Lupa Lupin tribes in the final encounter now react stronger to being parried, allowing players to parry and then counterattack.
- Fixed issues with Jagni Staff attack tracking. The first three hits will no longer overshoot targets and dodging is more reliable.
- Fixed sometimes appearing double death particle effects on defeated enemies.
- Fixed an issue with Pichu Nanchuk not stopping his animation.
- Fixed larger enemies with melee weapons animating too quickly at slow walking speeds.
- Adjusted hit reactions for Morks to make melee more viable and satisfying to use.
- Fixed an issue with the dodge shot on reload not moving the character correctly.
- Fixed an issue with Airstrike sometimes being canceled.
- Adjusted the range of melee attacks to improve enemy tracking and reduce misses.
- Fixed an issue where the closer melee gap would sometimes overshoot.
- Fixed back attack for Crush weapons resulting in failure most of the time.
- Adjusted animations to make unarmed and gloved attacks faster.
- Fixed an issue where the player would sometimes get stuck under larger enemies after being knocked down.
- Added the ability to slide under titans' legs.
- Fixed an issue where the player would sometimes get stuck inside an enemy after a jump or legslide move.
- Fixed an issue where the player would sometimes get stuck inside an enemy after an airstrike.
- Adjusted sound and rumble effect for successful parrying to improve feedback.
- Fixed an issue where Airstrike would cause enemies to be thrown very far away.
- Improved aiming for Jumbo Puff when throwing rocks.
Quests and Achievements
- Fixed game progress not reaching 100% due to unavailable quest states in a single game.
- Fixed the "Back to Roots" quest sometimes not being completed.
- Adjusted Tribal Warflow to be more robust.
- Fixed the "Old World Gadgets" trophy unlocking correctly after finding Old World Gadgets.
Corrections de crash
- Fixed a crash when moving objects between areas using telekinesis.
- The new Wung-Fu weapon is now only unlocked when the player has crafted a new weapon instead of being unlocked when looting an individual component. ● Added correct “Fast Travel Locked” message when attempting to fast travel while climbing a ladder or falling.
- Added Mercenary DLC indicator to main menu.
- Added a dark background to QTE prompts to improve readability on lighter backgrounds.
- Moved comic effects to ensure QTE meter prompt is visible.
- The reverse hypoxia warning percentage value should be consistent with other zones.
- Added fading to enemy and friend markers at 30m range to reduce HUD clutter.
- Removed several area objectives from Suburbia as they are related to the Moog quest and could cause confusion.
- Replaced a few NPC tasks that were not working as intended.
- Added missing "No-Rain" volume to the entrance of the Oil Field Sewers to avoid the rain effect inside.
- The Subnautica station is now fully covered by the correct post-processing volume.
- Improved appearance for indoor puddles.
- Fixed an issue where the player could fall through the world in the Myriad Fortress.
- Fixed an issue where the player could fall through the world in an Ankati outpost.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to walk on large oil planes.
- Fixed Oil Field Monster's showcase camera being triggered underground.
- Fixed area objectives for Gutway 6G counting incorrect amount of Great Loot.
- Disabled fast travel when jumping out of water.
- Fixed an issue where the "Indescribable Hand" Wung-Fu could cause NPCs to fall through water surfaces instead of drowning.
- Fixed an issue with the Rocket NPC getting stuck in the air after the explosion.
- Fixed an issue with NPC rocket explosion particle effects appearing when cleared.
- Adjusted freefall duration needed for mounts to trigger a hard landing.
- Fixed attribute check labels in puzzles incorrectly displaying as "Loot Luck" instead of "Intelligence".
- Fixed infinite jump when using photo mode.
- Fixed Fireflies not spamming the narration when captured.
- Fixed Child Memories autofilling when opening Photo Mode.
- Fixed some doors opening after using photo mode.
- Fixed smoke from burning villages sometimes rendering as stripes on AMD GPUs.
- Adjusted default camera tilts a bit so it's not positioned directly behind the player
- Fixed resistance being reset after changing appearance.
For more details about this patch, you can visit the official site for the game. Biomutant is now available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get free in-game items, rewards and games