Season 5 is almost here for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and here's the exact time you can start playing the new update. This season brings four new weapons, five new maps, and new Zombies content. The fan-favorite Demolition mode also returns alongside a brand new mode called Double Agent which is quite similar to Among Us. Here's when Season 5 begins in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Black Ops Cold War Season 5 Start Time
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season 5 will begin on August 11 at 21:00 p.m. PT/12:XNUMX p.m. ET. Season 5 update file will be released the day before on August 10 at 21:00 p.m. PT/12:XNUMX p.m. ET.
Even though the update is released a day early, you won't be able to access any of the new content until the official start of Season 5. A new update will also go live for Call of Duty: Warzone when Season 5 release, so be sure to download it if you plan to play Battle Royale.
Black Ops Cold War Season 5 Patch Notes
Official patch notes have yet to be released for Black Ops Cold War Season 5, but Treyarch has already shared most of the major features in this update. Here's what you can expect:
- New Mode: Double Agent
- Starts with 10 players who are assigned one of three roles:
- Agent double: Must eliminate everyone or place explosive charges around the map
- The inspector : Can use clues to target suspicious double agents as wanted criminals
- Operators: Must work together to identify and eliminate double agents
- New Mode: Demolition
- Two teams face off as the attackers attempt to destroy a pair of active bomb sites, while the defenders must prevent the detonations.
- Five new multiplayer maps
- Echelon (6v6, launch)
- Slums (6v6, throw)
- Showroom (2v2/3v3, launch)
- Drive-In (6v6, in season)
- Zoo (6v6, seasonal)
- New series of scores
- Flamethrower (in season)
- New zombie content
- New Perk: Perception of Death
- New Field Upgrade: Tesla Storm
- New Support Weapon: Flamethrower
- New Outbreak Content
- New Region: Guaranteed
- New objective: transport
- New vehicle: Tank
- New Crafting Item: Grapple
- New Assault Content
- New Map: Echelon
- New Intelligence
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
– This article was last updated on August 10, 2022