Update 1.26 has arrived for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This is the last major Black Ops Cold War update before the release of Call of Duty: Vanguard on November 5th. The Zombies Onslaught mode exclusivity period is finally over, so now Xbox and PC players can enjoy what PlayStation players have had access to for the past year. This patch also adds a new melee weapon, the hammer and sickle, to the game, as well as a new weapon unlock challenge for the LAPA SMG introduced at the start of Season 6. Here's everything new in the update. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War update 1.26.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Update 1.26 Patch Notes
- Hammer & Sickle
- New melee weapon now available through Multiplayer and Zombies Weapon Unlock Challenges, or through the Store Bundle.
- New weapon unlock challenge added to multiplayer and zombies for the LAPA SMG.
- 100% rewards
- Added "100%" challenge rewards for Multiplayer, Zombies, and Campaign.
- Players now receive an animated calling card upon completing 100% of the challenges in each mode.
- Dark Ops challenges are not required to earn 100 Percenter Calling Cards.
- Players who have already completed all challenges in a given mode will receive the Calling Card retroactively.
- New weapon blueprint
- Added a new "Vicarious" Tactical Rifle weapon blueprint to the Prestige Shop.
- old calling cards
- Added new Legacy Calling Cards and Animated Calling Cards to the Prestige Shop
- Added a new cinematic archive to the Barracks where players can watch cinematics from previous seasons.
- Players will now be prompted with an option to uninstall the Black Ops Cold War campaign to free up disk space.
- All Campaign save data will be retained and the mod can be reinstalled at any time.
- Mosh pit back
- Added updated Throwback Moshpit playlist with Nuketown '84 and remastered maps from Black Ops and Black Ops II.
- shootout tournament
- Added new rewards for the latest Gunfight tournament.
- Nuketown 24/7
- Mosh pit back [NEW]
- 3v3 shootout snipers only [NEW]
- Compete 6v6
- party games
- All platforms
- Onslaught available on all platforms starting at 21:00 PM PT November 2, including 23 maps across Onslaught and Onslaught Containment:
- Cartel clock
- The pines
- To rush
- Dead end
- Assault Containment
- Game show
- Nuketown '84
- Fixed an issue where Onslaught Containment Challenge "Content" progress was being tracked when playing standard Onslaught.
Maps based on rounds
- Unleashing Inductor
- Rampage Inducer effects now last until Round 55 (previously ended at Round 20).
- Adjusted the chances of spawning Super Sprinters based on community feedback. Super Sprinter spawn rate now starts at 20% (originally 50%) and increases by 5% every 5 rounds while Rampage Inducer is active (25% chance on rounds 5-9, 30% chance in rounds 10-14, and so on).
- Fixed an issue in "Firebase Z" where the Orda was unintentionally hard to kill during Assault Waves starting at round 30 in 3 and 4 player games.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose control of the ARC-XD when driving near entrance doors to underground facilities on "Die Maschine".
- Closed exploits that allowed players to reach unexpected locations in "Die Maschine", "Firebase Z", and "Mauer Der Toten".
- Closed various zombie pathing exploits in "Forsaken".
- Addressed various stability issues in "Forsaken" related to arcade games, the main quest, and the Chrysalax Wonder weapon.
- the audio
- Fixed an issue where some sounds were missing during Exfil in "Forsaken".
- Fixed an issue where Kravchenko's knife was missing during the "Firebase Z" ending cinematic.
- Players will now start with 1 essence in Outbreak (was 000).
- Weapons from Seasons Four and Five can now be acquired from the Mystery Box.
- Season four and five weapons can now be acquired as possible rewards.
- Fixed an issue where Chalices were awarded incorrectly in Limited Time Modes.
- PhD Slider can now be purchased locally offline.
- The Hand Cannon and ARC-XD can now be crafted in local offline mode.
- Hatching (endless and 3 regions)
- wall of the dead
- Firebase Z
- The machine
- Assault (all platforms)
- Assault Containment (all platforms)
- Dead Ops Arcade 3 (Standard and First Person)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. For more information about this fix, visit the official Treyarch site.