Every Call of Duty: Zombies map has a wonderful weapon - that's exactly how these maps work. And if you plan on completing the Easter egg quest, you'll need to get your hands on one. There are several ways to get the CRBR-S energy gun, but there is only one way to guarantee a free drop. You can earn one randomly by completing trials or opening mystery boxes, but this is the surefire way to get one. It's not too difficult, and you can catch it in the 10th round even if you're playing solo.
More Black Ops Cold War Zombies: Mauer Der Toten Guides
How to Power Up and Pack-A-Punch | How to build and upgrade Klaus
How to get CRBR-S for FREE
le CRBR-S is the marvelous weapon for Mauer Der Toten, a portable blaster that is needed to reach high towers or complete the easter egg quest. You can earn the weapon randomly by completing trials or if you are lucky with the mystery box. If you want to guarantee a free CRBR-S, you can earn one with this method.
Step 1: Rebuild Klaus
We have a full guide dedicated to rebuilding Klaus, but here are the basics – install a Battery et robot hands on the robot in the subway safe house.
- Klaus Coin Locations:
- Battery: Drops when you defeat a Tank Zombie Boss. Zombie tanks spawn on turn 10+.
- robot hands: Install the Brain rot Mod on any weapon with the Pack-a-Punch, then go to Hotel Room 305. Use Brain Rot to spawn a friendly zombie near the barricaded door - the friendly zombie will destroy the door, allowing you to enter the room and retrieve the robot hands. Interact with the body on the bed.
Install the pieces and you have Klaus! You can re-summon it with radios around the level.
Step 2: Find the code
The Wonder Weapon is located in a locked safe — to unlock the safe you need to get a code. The code is hidden, so you will need a UV Attachment see this.
- How to Get the UV Light Accessory: Take Klaus to the Control room switch and order it near the single locker against the wall. He will open it and you can grab the UV accessory inside.
Numbers appear in random places on the wall in different rooms. Look for the following pieces to get the numbers - there are three sets of numbers, one for each of the three dials in the safe. Each part has numbers for each dial — the first part has the numbers of the first part, and so on. In each room you will find the number 1, 2 or 3 (to indicate which number the numbers correspond to) and a set of two numbers in a random place in the same room.
- Dial code n°1: Found in the clothing factory. Use the UV light to find two numbers on the wall.
- Dial code #2: Found in the Passage of services.
- Dial code #3: Found in the Grocery.
Capture (or write down) the numbers and memorize them! Now you can get your magic weapon.
Step #3: Unlock the Vault
Travel to Hotel room 305 and interact with the vault. Enter the numbers you found in the rooms (Dial 1 = Clothing Factory, Dial 2 = Service Passage, Dial 3 = Grocery Store) for each dial, and it will unlock!
Inside you will finally get a guaranteed magic weapon. Now you can blast zombies and finish Easter eggs with Mauer Der Toten's most powerful gun.