The August 2 update has arrived for Warzone and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Raven Software has released a new patch for Call of Duty Warzone. The patch itself addresses a handful of different things players were seeing in the game. This includes the removal of some features and fixes for various bugs found in the game. allowed players to hack a wall in Warzone.
The patch is currently available and should be downloaded before playing Warzone.
Warzone Update 8/2 Patch Notes
- Removed Juggernaut Suit field upgrade from Red Door rooms in Plunder
- Fixed additional collision issues with various items across Verdansk allowing players to mine/peek/shoot through them
- Fixed an issue where the Stopping Power Field upgrade reduced recoil when using the Milano 821
- Fixed an issue where Killstreak Tablet rewards would stack on top of each other
- Fixed an issue where players could favorite the random operator choice but could not remove it.
- Fixed an issue where the Random Operator option moved to the wrong position.
- Fixed an issue where players were taking certain pre-match lobby loadout perks in matches.
- Fixed an issue where the Surge Reactive Set image did not reflect the items included in the set.
- Fixed an issue where players downed while holding the sentry turret would have no weapon in hand when revived.
- Fixed an issue with OTs 9 where unlock criteria was inconsistently followed when using any BOCW SMG blueprint.
- Fixed an issue with two-factor authentication that required a client restart if a player enabled it during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where only the rear truck was being pushed backwards by the enemy team
- Fixed an issue where out of bounds areas were the wrong size
- Fixed an issue where players could hear the whole squad rather than just their squad
- Fixed an issue where spawn points would disappear on rough terrain.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would get stuck in the field at the end of the match.
- Fixed an issue where the player's camera was tilted when exiting a vehicle.
For more information on this fix, you can check out Raven Software's Twitter account. Call of Duty Warzone is currently available on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.
– This article was last updated on August 2, 2022