Get the game and all downloadable content!
In today's giveaway, we're giving away Steam copies of Tangledeep and all of its downloadable content!
Okay, who wants an era-inspired roguelike roleplaying game where you crawl through dungeons, craft new weapons, and hang out with a frog-guy? I probably could have stopped at "frog-dude" and won over most of you, but I figured I should at least mention some actual parts of the game and how it works. I have a job to do here, after all.
Tangledeep is releasing its newest expansion, Dawn of Dragons, this week. To celebrate, we're giving you the base game, the second expansion DLC, and the newest content so you can dive in and experience everything the game has to offer. Isn't that kind of us? That's very kind of us.
I'm too busy making a new t-shirt launcher out of all the crap I found on my last raid, so read this game info while I figure out what I want.
Tangledeep: Dawn of Dragons is the second expansion for Tangledeep, a 16-bit dungeon-style dungeon-based role-playing game. This expansion centers around a group of fiendish optional dungeons and bosses – the titular Dragons – that will challenge even the most seasoned Tangledeep players with new gameplay mechanics and encounters. Of course, there are new treasures to find and abilities to learn too!
Players of all skill levels will find a wealth of additions to the game, enhancing the Tier 1 experience beyond the final boss. New content ranges from new weapon types, such as whips and handwraps, to item crafting and transformation systems, new monsters (many of which can be captured and bred), and dozens new magic affixes to customize items.
What could you possibly wrap around your hand to create a weapon? I'm confused.
As stated, we are giving away the base game, the first expansion (Legend of Shara) and the Dawn of Dragons DLC. To enter, earn a comment below by crafting a hand wrap weapon. What do you want to wrap? How do you wrap? What would be the effect of using it? I'm so confused right now. Wrap your answer around your hand or something, then hit me.
We have three bundles of Steam keys to give away; winners will be drawn on Friday, November 29. Be sure to comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file. You do not have an account? Sign up here and start wrapping up the different parts of your body into a weirdly dressed killing machine.
Tangledeep is available now on Steam.
You are logged out Login Register
No purchase necessary to enter or win
1. Eligibility: The 2022 contests are usually hosted by sponsors who, due to customs and shipping costs (yay budgets), often limit their participation to persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (unless specified otherwise) and at least 12 years old. We encourage our overseas friends to be super sneaky and make a friend in the United States who can receive your prize, then you will understand the customs / logistics. Be careful who you trust, obviously. Employees of 2022, their advertising or promotional agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or processing of contests, agents acting on behalf of the aforementioned entities, their respective parent companies, officers, administrators, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize providers, any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively, “Contest Entities”) and/or immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (related or unrelated) of each such employee are *not* eligible and will be fired and publicly beaten if caught participating. All US, Federal, Provincial and local regulations apply.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Entry Period: The start and end dates and times of each Contest (the “Entry Period”) will be posted on the applicable Contest Site.
4. Entry: To enter a contest, follow the instructions provided on the contest site. The submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you can enter the Contest will be posted on the applicable Contest Site. The use of agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person, except for patron members who may enter contests by logging into their "benefits" page.
5. Random Draw: Unless otherwise specified in the contest details above, we will select the names of potential winners in a random draw from among all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The number of winners to be selected in a specific contest will be posted on the applicable contest site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted by email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time. If a potential winner does not respond within the time specified in the notification email, we may choose another potential winner in their place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit of one (1) prize per household and per contest.
6. Requirements of Potential Winners: Winners will be notified by the email address associated with their account on 2022 and/or will be privately messaged on 2022 or via Twitter/Facebook direct message. Winners have five (5) days from the original message to notify them of their winnings and ask them to claim their prize. If no winner emerges within five business days, the prize will be forfeited and once again awarded in the random draw, where die-hard 2022 fans are most active (social media).
7. Prize: The prize(s) (including the approximate retail value of each prize) available to be won in a specific contest will be displayed on the contest site. No cash or other substitutions may be made except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize for another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is unavailable for any reason determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Prizes will be sent between 1 and 45 business days after winners respond with the required information.
8. General Conditions: If the operation, security or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to remedy the deficiency and then resume it in a manner most consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) randomly award prizes from eligible entries received up to the time of the deficiency. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it believes is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, where applicable, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such persons to the fullest extent permitted by law. . Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute regarding the owner of an Entry, it will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the Entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person to whom an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization is responsible for assigning an electronic address to an e-mail address for the purpose of assigning email addresses of the domain associated with the email address provided. .
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release the Contest Entities from any and all claims or causes of action arising out of entering the Contest or the receipt or use of any a Prize, including: but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors relating to computers, servers, providers, telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-paid, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or in the processing of entries; or (f) bodily injury or property damage which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt of a prize. Entrant further agrees that, regardless of the cause of action, the Contest Entities' liability shall be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest. The Contest Entities will not be liable for attorneys' fees in any way. Entrant waives any right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions regarding the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or Sponsor's rights and obligations in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by the laws force and construed in accordance with such laws. of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia to apply.
11. Contest Results: To enter the contest without buying/selling anything or requesting a written copy of the winners' names, send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope (indicating the specific contest for which you are requesting winners) to 2022.com Winners of the contest, 548 Market Street # 59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We run many contests, so be specific in what you ask for. Winners' claims must be received within thirty (30) days of the applicable contest end date (they are always posted on our site). Winners are usually posted the day after the contest in our contest section.
Finally, 2022 has the right to kick your ass and take away your prize if you're a big dick, so be cool and don't kick a puppy on your way to victory. Have fun with our contests and be a good sport when you win or lose. Remember: first you have the power, then the money, then the baby.