In today's contest, you can win a Switch copy of kingdom management sim Yes, Your Grace from Super Rare Games!
Great. Rare. Games. These are all words to describe the limited stock releases of physical media pioneers Super Rare Games. You could probably use a lot more, but these seem to fit in so well!
They're back at it, this time putting Yes, Your Grace on a Switch cart. If you like to play king for a day then this one should be right up your alley. Come win a copy, valet.
Yes, Your Grace puts you in the often unenviable position of ruling an entire kingdom. Being king is more than eating giant turkey legs and waxing people — you also have to listen to petitioners asking you shit all day. It's tiring. You have to decide how best to use the nation's resources, which means not everyone will get what they want. Add to that having to worry about national defense, budgets, and weasels trying to cheat you at every turn, and I think I'd rather stick with being a peasant at this point.
- Listen to petitioners at every turn and decide who needs your support.
- Help your family solve their personal problems and decide their fate.
- Hire generals, witches, and hunters to aid you in your endeavors.
- Prepare for battle and make alliances by satisfying the whims of lords and kings.
- Follow the stories of the quirky and determined characters who visit your rooms.
- One thing is clear: it will not be easy to satisfy everyone!
The Super Rare Games release of Yes, Your Grace features everything you see above, including:
- Fully assembled Nintendo Switch game with cartridge
- interior art
- color manual
- Exclusive sticker
- Pack of 3 trading cards
Use the widget below to enter and win your copy. Be sure to check in every day to earn bonus entries and click through the widget to increase your chances. Double up by touching Nintendo Enthusiast and entering it too!
We have a physical copy of the Switch game to give away; our winner will be drawn next Thursday. As it ships directly from SRG, there are no shipping restrictions – anyone can win!
Yes, Your Grace has a release strictly limited to 4 copies at Super Rare Games.
Dtoid Contest: Win a Switch copy of Yes, Your Grace from Super Rare Games
Click to open the photo gallery:
No purchase necessary to enter or win
1. Eligibility: The 2022 contests are generally provided by sponsors who, due to customs and shipping costs (yay budgets), often limit participation to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States ( unless otherwise specified) and are at least 12 years old. We encourage our overseas friends to be super sneaky and make a friend in the US who can receive your prize, then you both will understand the customs/logistics. Be careful who you trust, of course. Employees of 2022, their advertising or promotional agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or processing of contests, any agent acting for or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize providers any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively the “Contest Entities”) and/or immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children ) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee is *not* eligible and will be fired and publicly beaten if caught participating. All US, federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional acceptance and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all conditions set forth herein.
3. Entry Period: The start and end dates/times of each Contest (the “Entry Period”) will be posted on the applicable Contest Site.
4. Entry: To enter a contest, follow the instructions on the contest site. The submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you can enter the Contest will be posted on the applicable Contest Site. Use of agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person, except for Patron Members who may enter contests by logging into their “benefits” page.
5. Random Draw: Unless otherwise specified in the contest details above, we will select the names of potential winners in a random draw from all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The number of winners to be selected in a specific contest will be posted on the applicable contest site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted by email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time. If a potential winner does not respond within the time specified in the notification email, we may select an alternate potential winner in their place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit of one (1) prize per household per contest.
6. Requirements of Potential Winners: Winners will be notified by the email address associated with their account on 2022 and/or will be privately messaged on 2022 or via Twitter/Facebook direct message. Winners have five (5) days from the original message alerting them of their winnings to respond and claim their prize. If no winner emerges within five business days, the prize will be forfeited and given to the draw where 2022's die-hard fans are most active (social media).
7. Prize(s): The prize(s) (including the approximate retail value of each prize) available to be won in a specific Contest will be displayed on the Contest site. No cash or other substitutions may be made except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is unavailable for any reason determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Prizes will be mailed between 1 and 45 business days after winners respond with required information.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the competition is impaired in any way for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, virus or any other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to remedy the deficiency and then resume the Contest in a manner most consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award prizes randomly from among eligible entries received up to the time of the deficiency. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it believes is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, if any such attempt is made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain. associated with the submitted email address. .
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of entering the Contest or receiving or use of any Prize, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in connection with the Contest; (b) technical errors relating to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage due, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or in the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Contest Entities' liability shall be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Contest Entities be liable for attorney. Entrant waives the right to claim damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to the Contest or any awarded prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions regarding the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or Sponsors' rights and obligations under the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws. of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth to apply of Virginia.
11. Contest Results: To enter the contest without having to buy/sell anything or request a written copy of the winners' names, send a postage-paid envelope (indicating the specific contest for which you are requesting the winners) to 2022.com Contest Winners, 548 Market Street #59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We run many contests, so please be specific in what you ask for. Winner requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the applicable contest end date (they are always posted on our site). Winners are usually posted the day after the contest in our contest section.
Finally, 2022 has the right to kick your ass and take away your prize if you're a total dick, so be cool and don't kick puppies on your way to victory. Have fun with our contests and be a good sport when you win or lose. Remember: first you get the power, then you get the money, then the baby.