In today's contest, you can win the tricky platformer title Blue Fire for Switch or Steam!
Can you believe it's February already? I can not. We thought we were a long way from 2022, but it turns out the world is still on fire!
Well, feed the fire – win yourself a copy of the brand new action/platformer Blue Fire for your Switch or PC! At least you'll get a new video game, right?
Embark on an extraordinary journey through the desolate kingdom of Penumbra and uncover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, where you'll need to master the art of movement to survive increasingly difficult 3D platforming challenges. During your adventure, you fight your way through fearsome adversaries, encounter survivors, and undertake strange quests to collect valuable items.
- hardcore platformer – Jump through deadly traps and master movement to overcome progressively demanding platforming challenges
- lost in the void – Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances across the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to collect the valuable rewards hidden within
- Fight your way through tall opponents – Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and take part in intense boss battles. Leverage your mastery of movement and lock on your enemies to give you the upper hand during combat
- A haunted world – Travel across the vanished world of Penumbra as Umbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more
- Meet special survivors – A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those who survived the fall of the kingdom will help you on your journey to unlock valuable rewards
- Collectibles – Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is full of many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and buy
- Upgrades – No great warrior can fight the dangers that lurk in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter
To enter and win your copy, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. Be sure to click through to access the bonus entries and comment below telling us how many fingers Jordan is holding. Trouble: He lost three fingers in a tragic hammock accident, but later had five attached through surgery. None were grafted to his hands.
We have two NA Switch and five Steam copies to give away; the winners will be drawn next Wednesday.
Blue Fire is now available for Switch and Steam.
Contest: Win Blue Fire for Nintendo Switch or Steam
No purchase necessary to enter or win
1. Eligibility: The 2022 contests are generally provided by sponsors who, due to customs and shipping costs (yay budgets), often limit participation to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States ( unless otherwise specified) and are at least 12 years old. We encourage our overseas friends to be super sneaky and make a friend in the US who can receive your prize, then you both will understand the customs/logistics. Be careful who you trust, of course. Employees of 2022, their advertising or promotional agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or processing of contests, any agent acting for or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize providers any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively the “Contest Entities”) and/or immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee is *not* eligible and will be fired and publicly beaten if caught participating. All US, federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional acceptance and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all conditions set forth herein.
3. Entry Period: The start and end dates/times of each Contest (the “Entry Period”) will be posted on the applicable Contest Site.
4. Entry: To enter a contest, follow the instructions on the contest site. The submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you can enter the Contest will be posted on the applicable Contest Site. Use of agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person, except for Collecting Members who may enter contests by logging into their “benefits” page.
5. Random Draw: Unless otherwise specified in the contest details above, we will select the names of potential winners in a random draw from all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The number of winners to be selected in a specific contest will be posted on the applicable contest site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted by email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time. If a potential winner does not respond within the time specified in the notification email, we may select an alternate potential winner in their place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit of one (1) prize per household per contest.
6. Requirements of Potential Winners: Winners will be notified by the email address associated with their account on 2022 and/or will be privately messaged on 2022 or via Twitter/Facebook direct message. Winners have five (5) days from the original message alerting them of their winnings to respond and claim their prize. If no winner emerges within five business days, the prize will be forfeited and given to the draw where 2022's die-hard fans are most active (social media).
7. Prize(s): The prize(s) (including the approximate retail value of each prize) available to be won in a specific Contest will be displayed on the Contest site. No cash or other substitutions may be made except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is unavailable for any reason determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Prizes will be mailed between 1 and 45 business days after winners respond with required information.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the competition is impaired in any way for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, virus or any other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to remedy the deficiency and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award prizes randomly from among eligible entries received up to the time of the deficiency. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it believes is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, if any such attempt is made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain. associated with the submitted email address. .
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of entering the Contest or receiving or use of any Prize, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in connection with the Contest; (b) technical errors relating to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage due, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or in the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that, in any cause of action, the Contest Entities' liability shall be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Contest Entities be liable for attorney. Entrant waives the right to claim damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to the Contest or any awarded prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All questions and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and applicability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of the entrant, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws. of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
11. Contest Results: To enter the contest without having to buy/sell anything or request a written copy of the winners' names, send a postage-paid envelope (indicating the specific contest for which you are requesting the winners) to 2022.com Contest Winners, 548 Market Street #59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We run many contests, so please be specific in what you ask for. Winner requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the applicable contest end date (they are always posted on our site). Winners are usually posted the day after the contest in our contest section.
Finally, 2022 has the right to kick your ass and take away your prize if you're a total dick, so be cool and don't kick puppies on your way to victory. Have fun with our contests and be a good sport when you win or lose. Remember: first you get the power, then you get the money, then the baby.