I need a dream scraper
In today's contest, you can win a Steam Early Access copy of the surreal action-RPG Dreamscaper!
It's been like an eternity since we gave anything here. What's three days? Let's fix that by giving away copies of Dreamscaper, which just hit Steam Early Access. This will scratch the itch!
Read all about it below:
Journey through twisted dream realms conjured by the subconscious mind of Cassidy, a young woman struggling with her inner demons. Trapped in a traumatic loop where restless sleep spawns dungeons full of nightmares and challenges to overcome, his only defense against the darkness is the power of lucid dreaming. Fortify Cassidy's psychic abilities in the waking world by forging friendships, then fight back against her nocturnal foes in intense hack-and-slash combat.
Master an expressive combat system to fend off Cassidy's enemies and save her from a dark fate. Wield imaginative weapons ranging from ethereal yo-yos to blazing firearms while manipulating the elements, warping space, and even controlling time. Combine these fantastic powers while using careful positioning, precise timing, and quick reflexes to dodge, parry, and dispatch attackers.
Unlock persistent upgrades and harness their powerful effects to defeat gruesome bosses that embody negative emotions like isolation and loss. Explore breathtaking, ever-changing dreamscapes reflecting real-world struggles to find a way out of this nightmarish cycle.
Finger guns are the best weapon. Prove me the contrary.
To enter and win a copy, comment below telling us about a dream you had. It can be anything, so no need to adapt a theme. I have weird dreams almost every night at this point – last night I dreamed that I had to go to a school assembly in high school, which turned out to be a weird costume show. I ended up wearing a duck costume made out of loose leaf paper halfway through and made it my Halloween costume. Everyone at school was impressed and I was quite confused. It's too much.
We have five Steam Early Access copies of the game to give away, winners will be randomly selected this Friday. Be sure to comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file. If you're new, sign up here and get in on the action!
Dreamscaper is available now through Steam Early Access. Head over to PC Invasion for more chances to win.
You are logged out. Login | Register
No purchase necessary to enter or win
1. Eligibility: The 2022 contests are generally provided by sponsors who, due to customs and shipping costs (yay budgets), often limit participation to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States ( unless otherwise specified) and are at least 12 years old. We encourage our overseas friends to be super sneaky and make a friend in the US who can receive your prize, then you both will understand the customs/logistics. Be careful who you trust, of course. 2022 employees, their advertising or promotional agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of contests, any agent acting for or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies , officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize providers any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively the “Contest Entities”) and/or immediate family (spouse, parents, brothers and sisters and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee is *not* eligible and will be fired and publicly beaten if caught participating. All US, federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional acceptance and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all conditions set forth herein.
3. Entry Period: The start and end dates/times of each Contest (the “Entry Period”) will be posted on the applicable Contest Site.
4. Entry: To enter a contest, follow the instructions on the contest site. The submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you can enter the Contest will be posted on the applicable Contest Site. Use of agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person, except for Patron Members who may enter contests by logging into their “benefits” page.
5. Random Draw: Unless otherwise specified in the contest details above, we will select the names of potential winners in a random draw from all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The number of winners to be selected in a specific contest will be posted on the applicable contest site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted by email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time. If a potential winner does not respond within the time specified in the notification email, we may select an alternate potential winner in their place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit of one (1) prize per household per contest.
6. Requirements of Potential Winners: Winners will be notified by the email address associated with their account on 2022 and/or will be privately messaged on 2022 or via Twitter/Facebook direct message. Winners have five (5) days from the original message alerting them of their winnings to respond and claim their prize. If no winner emerges within five business days, the prize will be forfeited and given to the draw where 2022's die-hard fans are most active (social media).
7. Prize(s): The prize(s) (including the approximate retail value of each prize) available to be won in a specific Contest will be displayed on the Contest site. No cash or other substitutions may be made except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is unavailable for any reason determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Prizes will be mailed between 1 and 45 business days after winners respond with required information.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the competition is impaired in any way for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, virus or any other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to remedy the deficiency and then resume the Contest in a manner most consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award prizes randomly from among eligible entries received up to the time of the deficiency. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it believes is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, if any such attempt is made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain. associated with the submitted email address. .
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of entering the Contest or receiving or use of any Prize, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in connection with the Contest; (b) technical errors relating to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage due, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or in the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that, in any cause of action, the Contest Entities' liability shall be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Contest Entities be liable for attorneys' fees. Entrant waives the right to claim damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to the Contest or any awarded prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions regarding the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or Sponsors' rights and obligations under the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws. of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
11. Contest Results: To enter the contest without having to buy/sell anything or request a written copy of the winners' names, send a postage-paid envelope (indicating the specific contest for which you are requesting the winners) to 2022.com Contest Winners, 548 Market Street #59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We run many contests, so please be specific in what you ask for. Winner requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the applicable contest end date (they are always posted on our site). Winners are usually posted the day after the contest in our contest section.
Finally, 2022 has the right to kick your ass and take away your prize if you're a total dick, so be cool and don't kick puppies on your way to victory. Have fun with our contests and be a good sport when you win or lose. Remember: first you get the power, then you get the money, then the baby.