The Riptide update operation has arrived for Counter-Strike : Offensive mondiale, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Valve has now released a brand new patch for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on September 22, 2022. Operation Riptide content includes new maps, new game mode options, and many other goodies.
Some minor game balancing changes have also been made in today's new update. You can also expect to earn new rewards if you participate in the new game modes that have been provided.
You can read the full patch notes for Operation Riptide content released below.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Operation Riptide Update Patch Notes
[ OPERATION RIPTIDE ]
Introducing Operation Riptide, featuring new maps, new missions, and new ways to play your favorite game modes! Activate an Operation Riptide Pass and complete your missions to earn rewards, including all new Operators, Weapon Collections, Stickers, and Patches.
[ GAME MODES ]
Private matchmaking queues
– Generate a queue code and share it with your friends to create a private Premier match on Valve servers
– Or, select one of your Steam groups and play a match exclusively with other members of that group
– Added the option to select a match duration preference in competitive matchmaking: short (MR 16), long (MR 30) or no preference.
– Added ability to select Classic Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch (first team to 100 wins) and Free-for-all Deathmatch (all players are enemies).
– Reduced the maximum number of rounds to 10 and removed the team swap at halftime.
– Reduced travel time
– Adjusted weapon progression
– Adjusted weapon progression
– Players now receive a health hit after three kills
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Grenades can now be dropped as weapons.
– Vision after death reduced from 3,0s to 2,0s (headshot vision reduced from 1,0s to 0,5s).
– Reduced bodily damage
– Increased body damage
– Dual Elites
— Price reduced to $300
– Ballistic Shield
– Added Ballistic Shield heavy weapon to buy menu, currently purchasable by CTs in Casual Hostage map groups.
[ MAPS ]
– The county has been added to official matchmaking in the Danger Zone game mode.
– Basalt and Insertion II have been added to official matchmaking in Competitive, Casual, and Deathmatch game modes.
– Ravine and Extraction have been added to official matchmaking in the Wingman game mode.
– The following maps are no longer available in official matchmaking: Grind, Mocha, Pitstop, Calavera, Frostbite.
– Slight adjustment to T spawn visibility mid
– Improved visibility on rear site B from upper tunnels
– Door made at the top of solid banana
– Revised 1v1 layout
- Minor bug fixes
– Increased plantable area size in both bomb sites
– Fixed bullet penetration on plywood surfaces
– Other optimizations
– Added 1v1 arenas
The information that has been taken above is taken from the game's Steam page. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is now available for the PC platform.