Update 1.06 has arrived for Cozy Grove, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Spry Fox released this new update for Cozy Grove on April 27, 2022 for the PC version of the game. Well, today the update finally hits the other platforms of the game. It should be available right now for consoles as well as Apple Arcade.
Lots of improvements have been added to the game. The update also fixes a few bugs and issues with the game. You can read the full patch notes below.
- Being able to craft a specific amount of an item, not just 1 or MAX
- Add option to buy wardrobe extensions
- Add a rock harvesting tutorial tip to help new users avoid confusion
- Various balance adjustments to Lee Berry's quests
- Nerf Master Shovel Quest Item Requirements
- Lower the crafting costs of certain epic, legendary, and unique recipes
- Higher level animals will not always need high level food
- Reduce hardwood repair cost on pickaxe from 15 to 10
- Holding Shift will cause the avatar to run even when navigating with the mouse
- Up to 8 pets can go hungry each day, depending on the total number of pets you have
- Fixed doober items returning to you if you place them through the inventory button
- The Esc key does not open the options menu when the inventory is open; just close the inventory instead
- Increase the buy and sell price of all shells by 5x. Mr. Kit is feeling generous!
- Rebalanced gem fusion, making it easier to craft higher tier gems. Existing players who have previously crafted gems at lower rates will find a gift in their inbox when they install this update.
- Slight nerf to the sell price of various common crafting decorations
- Quests that do not advance the story have a small additional chance to reward crafting recipes
- Prevent Heartbroken Imps from walking away when finished; prevent the two imps from giving out rewards
- Rotting Heartbroken Imps After One Day
- Make Heartbroken Imps not hide to prevent players from thinking they are gone
- Ignore entries on Heartbroken Imps without rewards so they can't block entries from those with loot
- Remove Cry Anim from Heartless Imps to reduce confusion
- Reduce potential distance from landmarks for items described as “near a…”
- Huntable Sprite Coins reward increased from 10 to 100
- Adjustments to several quests that were causing players to get stuck or had various bugs
- Spirit wells disappear after one day, down from two days
- Seagull Quest8 will only activate after Arjun Q1 ends, to avoid frustration
- Increase food recipe drops from leaf piles by a moderate amount.
- Prevent single fences from spawning at the mayor's store.
- The cost of the Mayor's outfit (3 clothes) has been significantly reduced.
- Visibly signal when the dowsing rod is usable (good reason to keep it in your quick inventory!)
- Adjust the gamepad projection points to form a line parallel to the world vector; should feel more accurate!
- Adjusted random decoration recipe drops so that higher and more expensive rarities drop less frequently.
- Updated donations of relics to the collection; donations now give ashes with gems
- Unlock rare fish earlier in the campaign so people don't get stuck
- Attention (!) icons in shops will now only appear when you don't have enough of the required item for a given quest
- Fixed glitches in fireflies
- Reduced some item crafting requirements
- Update Salad Art
- Fix for Storage<->Inventory info panel not working after completing a drag and drop
- Several other changes under the hood to fix various bugs, improve balance and improve performance
To know more about this update, you can visit the official website for more details. Cozy Grove is available now on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Apple Arcade platforms.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games