1239 update has arrived for Craftopie, and here is a list of all the changes and fixes added with this patch. Craftopia is what you would at first glance call a Breath of the Wild copycat, but many players have found it to be otherwise. This open-world title blends many mechanics and features found in other genres. Players will be able to explore, hunt, gather food, and even join other players on their adventures. Here's everything new in Craftopia update 1239.
Craftopia Update 1239 Patch Notes
- Fixed the bug related to "Equipment Gacha Ball" and "Material Gacha Ball".
- Fixed the bug where the gear position on your right hand was incorrectly positioned when equipped with Hakama series armor.
- Fixed the bug where letters on Billboard were not displayed in the input UI when accessing Billboard.
- Fixed the bug that some modules such as "Wall Notice Board" were rotated 180 degrees by default.
- Fixed the bug where the hitbox for picking up the "Short Stone Pillar" was incorrectly positioned when using the pick up rod.
- Fixed the bug that displayed random visual effects when using the skill "Vorpal Dance".
- Fixed the bug that prevented you from moving properly when wearing Hakama series gear with the new body color.
- Reduced the bug that caused a player to get stuck under certain circumstances and fixed the bug that allowed you to climb cliffs.
- Fixed the bug that caused a player character to move back slightly when you start walking while crouching.
- Fixed the bug that prevented the BGM boss from being played when you were close to "Worm".
- Fixed the bug that prevented pushing a snowball easily.
- Fixed the bug where the time limit of "Slip and Trip Trial" was unexpectedly shorter in high level islands. The name of the event has also been changed to "Shooting Event: Slide".
- Fixed the bug that prevented the timer of "Shooting Trial: Slipping" from stopping when the trial ended.
- Fixed the bug where the visual effect of the skill "Leap Attack" would not stop when you canceled the skill or were interrupted.
- Fixed the bug where keyboard inputs affected vehicle control when driving on a vehicle.
- Fixed the bug that prevented using the items and skills saved on the hotkeys when using the drone for shooting.
- Fixed the bug where the progress of item offering in other categories in Picture Book was incorrectly calculated.
This Craftopia update brings many fixes to the game. The game had bugs regarding visual effects, player movements, UI, etc. Fortunately, this has all been corrected. Now players will be able to enjoy the game to its full potential.
Craftopie is available now on PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X. For more information on this update, head over to Craftopia's official Steam page.