Update 1.72 has arrived for Crsed and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Crsed is an online battle royale game available now for PC and console platforms. Due to the online nature of the game, you can be sure to expect it to constantly have plenty of updates and patches.
The current fix is officially known as Update 184.108.40.206. On PS4 the update is version 1.72 while on the PS5 version it is update 01.000.025. Most of the changes made today are bugfixes and more.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes for today's update below.
Crsed Update 1.72 Patch Notes
- Sin 'Huli' Yo-bi's ability working distance increased from 75 to 85 meters
- Teammates will now hear the sound of your sonar detecting the enemy if they are close enough.
- Enemy detection distance reduced to 40 yards. The number of sonars on the map has also been reduced.
- The distance at which you can hear an enemy equipped with sonar has been reduced to 15m.
- Fixed a bug in the “Catch the enemy in the vehicle mine trap” challenge.
- Fixed a bug with the positioning of zombie guard spawn points on rough terrain in the “Stealing Gold from the Dead” challenge.
- Magazines no longer disappear when moved in inventory.
- A bug that caused the “Spirit of the Polar Explorer” to continue to work even after the “Blizzard Ritual” sign was repainted has been fixed.
If you want to know more about this update, you can visit the official website. Crsed is available now for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One platforms.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games