Update 1.67 (v1.7.4) has arrived for Intrepid, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
This update brings a lot to Dauntless with lots of new content that is well worth your time. It includes a new questline, a new perk, a new juggernaut. It also brings many gameplay balancing updates and fixes many issues with the UI and more.
Here is everything listed in the Dauntless patch notes:-
Ostia triggered the Phaelanx on The Blazeworks in the hunting grounds. Defeat the Behemoths on this island to become Energized. While powered up, activate six valves to summon this unholy affront to the forge arena. Destroy it enough times to craft unique weapons and armor from its parts.
For those who want to use more abilities, we present Omnisurge! This new perk reduces the cooldown of your omnicell abilities (5/8/11/14/17/20%), and when omnicell activates, it reduces the cooldown of your lantern ability (20/30 /40% at rank 4/5/6).
NEW QUEST LINE
Show Ostia that the Slayers are the ultimate weapon. Speak to Admiral Janek Zai in Ramsgate to begin the First Blood questline. Completing this questline will reward you with the new Scorchwing Reborn Chest and Scorchwing Visionary Helmet Rumors.
NEW WEAPON SKIN RUMORS
We added the Rumored EN-MS1 Long Shot War Pike skin in 1.7.4 launch. The EN-GA1 Execution Decree ax skin rumor will be released on September 16th. Players must complete the EN-MS1 Long Shot Rumor for this second Rumor to drop.
NEW DYE RUMOR
Unlock the Sagacity Dye Rumor by completing certain secret conditions while fighting a Winterhorn Skraev. To start the Rumors quests, talk to Gregario after getting the Rumors drop.
- Nimble perk stamina refund increased for ranks 4, 5, and 6. All ranks now generate a stamina shield (max 50) with excess stamina granted.
- The Swift perk now applies a bonus movement speed gain to nearby allies of all ranks of the perk.
- The movement speed bonus from the Swift perk now persists after unsheathing for a short time.
- Reduced part health scaling for Behemoths on The Blazeworks so parts are easier to break in a reasonable amount of time.
- The heroic Razorwing Kharabak now appears on The Blazeworks.
- Damage bonuses from sniper chamber abilities are now calculated as an additive modifier rather than a multiplicative one. This means slightly less damage.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Improved colliders and hitboxes.
- Improved interrupt window and interruptible areas – players now have to hit the head or shoulders to interrupt Nayzaga. Knees and toes remain protected from interruptions.
- Updating and polishing the model. I look good Naynay!
- Updated the name of the "Screams of the Shrike" repeaters so that they are not too close to the name of the "Scream of the Shrike" war pike. They are now "Eyes of the Shrike".
- Thunderdeep Drask weapons now have corresponding Mastery Cards.
- The Skarn Lantern now does full damage as advertised. He was short of a damage tick.
- Fixed a bug where Urska's Legendary Ability was not factoring boons into its damage calculation against Behemoths - it only worked correctly against Fauna.
- Etheric Evasion now only triggers once per successful dodge, as intended.
- Omnicell Discipline now generates only one stack per successful parade.
- Fixed an issue with the Disciplined state where it persisted too long.
- The Omnicell Tempest now generates only one stack per successful dodge.
- Omnicell Tempest now correctly includes the consumed stack of Velocity in its damage calculation.
- Removed an incorrect fire visual effect at the base of Hellion's feet.
- Shadowtouched Koshai antlers now disappear when broken.
- Fixed Nayzaga jaw dropping during a backhand attack animation.
- Fixed a bug where Shrike tails did not always take damage.
- Fixed a bug where the tail wound effect was showing on Shrike's leg.
- Fixed a bug where Skraevs tails would not always take damage.
- Escalation Boost UI no longer overlaps cosmetic crowns.
- The Escalation Boost time remaining text will not appear if you have already purchased the Escalation Boost.
- Malkarion, Torgadoro, Thrax, Agarus, and Urska mastery pages are unlocked when the corresponding hard escalation is unlocked.
- Omnicell crafting tracking now displays the correct icon and type.
- The player will now see the correct platinum jump options on their active objectives.
- The Sovereign Dye Rumor quest now correctly references Koshai instead of Heroic Koshai.
- The full bore chamber has a whole new icon.
- Leveling UI now correctly displays "MAX" when you are at max level.
- Replaced idle animation on Ostian Enforcers on The Blazeworks with a smoother animation.
Dauntless is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.