Update 02.003.000 has arrived for Destruction AllStars, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This update fixes many issues that players are experiencing in multiplayer matches. It also focuses on improving the core gameplay of Destruction AllStars, reducing the frequency of "ghost hits" and reducing the cooldown of all vehicle slams to speed up gameplay. Season 1 has also been extended and additional tiers have been added to the AllStar Pass. Here's everything new with Destruction AllStars update 02.003.0000.
Destruction AllStars Update 02.003.000 Patch Notes
- "Ghost Clicks"
- One of the biggest feedbacks was with so-called "fight hits" in multiplayer games.
- We've been working on a new set of settings between the game and the servers that should help keep everyone in sync a little better than before. In our own testing, some of our team described these improvements as night and day in that they helped reduce the number of “ghost hits” taken.
- No more snaps and knocks
- We have significantly reduced the cooldown of vehicle slams for all common vehicle types as well as all of our hero vehicles.
- By increasing the frequency at which you can slam an opposing player, we believe this change brings a whole new level of destruction and fun to the game, as players perform spectacular wrecks with increased frequency.
- New ways to play and more
- New high quality skins and cosmetics
- Online matches for single-player game modes
- A new Quickplay playlist
- AllStars and Hero Vehicle Upgrades
- Two reworked Mayhem maps with a smaller arena size (going live in a few weeks)
- Three new premium AllStar Pass tiers
- Refreshed shop interface
- Beyond Season 1
- Focusing on the core game experience, we're extending Season 1 and adding additional tiers to the AllStar Pass
- We will come back with updates on future seasons at a later date.
AllStars Destruction is available now on PlayStation 5. For more information on this patch, visit the PlayStation Blog.