Update 1.08 arrived today, November 5, for Diablo 2 Resurrected, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This update is currently rolling out to Xbox and PlayStation consoles, but Nintendo Switch players will have to wait a bit longer before they can download this patch. This update resolves several issues and fixes a handful of big issues. It's not a huge update, but it fixes some things involving joining and creating multiplayer games. Here's everything new in Diablo 1.08 Resurrected update 2.
Diablo 1.08 Risen Update 2 Patch Notes
These patch notes are taken directly from the Blizzard Forums.
- Updated the game client to be able to increase the rate at which players can join and create games based on server capacity
- Added in-game messaging to communicate how much time is left before a player can join or create another game
- Added join rate/game creation refund so that if a player joins a full game, in addition to other cases, they can now immediately try to join another game rather than being limited
- Fixed crash caused by Amazon when using Arctic Blast
- Fixed crashes that could occur when a user exits the game
- Fixed crashes related to exiting queue to play offline
- Fixed a crash that could occur when fighting Baal
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing in Legacy mode for long periods of time
- Fixed a performance issue when playing in Legacy mode in Furnace of Pain
- Fixed an issue where friend lists would not display player location information correctly
- Fixed an issue where the 'Game Settings' tab label would display as blank in languages other than English
- Various location string updates
Diablo 2 Resurrected is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch. Check out our review of the game here.