Update 6.02 has arrived for Dirt 5, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Codemasters has now released a new patch for Dirt 5 on most platforms this September 30, 2022. The update is available today for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms. For those who own the game on Google Stadia, that same update will arrive at a later date.
This new update adds support for the Tricks N Treats Halloween Playgrounds Pack. As expected, this gives you plenty of Halloween-style content. This DLC will be released on October 1, 2022.
The patch also has many fixes and technical changes. You can read the full patch notes below.
Dirt 6.02 Update 5 Patch Notes
- Halloween Playground Tricks N Treats Pack: A set of free Halloween-themed items for use in Gate Crasher, Smash Attack, and Gymkhana. Available from October 1, 2022.
CORRECTIONS AND TECHNICAL CHANGES
- New tweaks to general light, shadow, and reflection will be noticeable in every location and scenario, especially during nighttime events, leading to more realistic and natural lighting
- Steam: Fixed an issue that prevented online cross-platform matchmaking from working on Steam
- Xbox One: Fixed an issue causing audio distortion in rare cases
- PS5: Fixed issue where audio cuts out when starting game with steering wheel connected
- Xbox: Fixed crashing incidents when users log out of their profile
- Fixed crashes when viewing a player map and playing offline]
- Career goals will now display appropriately in post-race rewards menus
- PC: When using Fanatec pedals connected directly to the PC, the pedals will now be detected and usable
- Fixed an issue that prevented a player's Playgrounds Weekly Challenge position from displaying if they had no rewards available
The information taken above is taken from the game's official website. Dirt 5 is now available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Google Stadia platforms.
– This article was last updated on September 30, 2022