Update 1.07 has arrived for Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This update is currently rolling out to all platforms with varying file sizes depending on your system. It's 1,5GB on Steam, but Xbox Series X players will need to download a 4,7GB update file. This update appears to adjust the damage values for some things like poison and bleed. The previous Dark Alliance update addressed several issues with enemy AI, so it looks like the developer is steadily improving the game. Here's everything new in Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance update 1.07.
Dark Alliance Update 1.07 Patch Notes
There is currently no official patch note for this update. Dark Alliance patch notes are usually posted on the game's Steam page, so keep an eye out for the full changelog. We will update this article once the patch notes are available.
In the meantime, the Dark Alliance community has already discovered some changes. Reddit user u/ModeAlternative posted a list of apparent changes after testing the new patch. Here is what they found:
- Kelvin's boss gave 9 items at the end compared to 6 before. I only ran it once, but 4 of the 9 were legendary and 3 of those 4 were level 5. Good loot
- I had 5 pieces of camouflage in the dark - usually the poison tick on Kelvin was 1200. Now it's super low, like 110.
- Bleed damage on Kelvin was stacking up to 5-8k per tick, I couldn't go over 200 per tick
- Overall, regular mobs at tier 6 seemed to do less damage and have less HP than before
- Cattie did less damage on charged shot than before (I went from 3,4k to 2,3k). Reduction similar to Lob Arrows… something like 1,4k to 1k per tick. You can always jump to prevent stamina loss on the lobbed arrow. Cattie with decent gear can still solo Kelvin fairly easily, just a little more risk and time required.
- Ability cooldown timers have been added
Once the official patch notes are released, we'll update this article with more information. Dark Alliance patch notes are usually released a few hours after an update goes live, so check back later today for that update's full recap.
Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.