Update 9.00 has arrived for EA Sports UFC 4 and here is the full list of changes and fixes added in this patch. The coolest addition to the update is two new fighters.
Unlike other games, EA Sports UFC 4 is kind to gamers as all new fighters added to the game are available for free. The two new fighters added this week include Kevin Holland who is a middleweight and Vincente Luque who is a welterweight.
Holland has been in high demand from the community, so it's cool that EA Sports is starting to listen to the fans. As for other details, you can see the full patch notes below.
EA Sports UFC 4 9.00 Patch Notes
- Added 2 new fighters, Kevin Holland and Vicente Luque
- Added a timed delay to matchmaking if a user does not repeatedly complete online matches
- Clinch Knees now receives a boost when Knees Boost is active in Career
- Fixed an animation issue in a specific dive punch knee at belly entrance
- Michael Chandler's nickname has been updated to 'Iron' Michael Chandler
- Osoto-Gari is no longer available for created fighters
- Slippery strikes are now slower when shaken
- Greatly increased effect of grappling hook advantage on takedowns
- Decreased decline window for low single withdrawal
- Takedown denials now drain 20% more permanent stamina from the attacker.
- Fixed animation glitch in single leg early denial in open stance
- Added damage for the following slams:
- Kimbo Slam (right turn from a caged leg)
- Double Leg Slam from Single Leg Cage (Left Turn from Single Leg Cage)
- Cage Bodylock Slam (left turn from the double leg of the cage)
- Slow switch kick
- Body knees and front kicks can no longer be avoided by head movements
- Slowed down the back posture and made the animation more readable
- Slow pellet combos
- North-South Side Saddle special counter now requires a large stamina perk
- Fixed an issue with the jab – body side kick combo not working with a “mixed motion” such as using a forward strike and a stationary one.
- Fixed a brief “freeze” animation glitch when trying to walk and swing after a right swipe
- Significantly slowed jab – hand plant kick combo
As you can see, many changes have been made based on community feedback. If you want something changed in the game, you can contact EA Sports via social media to make your voice heard.
EA Sports UFC 4 is available now on PS4 and Xbox One. For more information about this week's update, you can visit the official site.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games