Update 1.05 has arrived for F1 2022 and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
The latest update for F1 2022 was released on July 19, 2022 and it was patch number 1.04. Well, today comes a brand new patch number 1.05 for PS4 and PC. The PlayStation 5 version of the game carries the update number 01.005.000.
It has been noted by Codemasters that this update is only available for PC and PlayStation formats. It looks like you'll have to wait a few more days for this update if you own the game on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
There does not appear to be any new content released for this patch. This update is released specifically to fix bugs and issues. You can read the full patch notes below.
F1.05 1 Update 2022 Patch Notes
- DLSS implementation improvements
- Fixed a crash that could occur after returning to a ranked lobby if the lobby had split
- Fixed an issue where players could be split into a placeholder lobby when rematchmaking in ranked mode
- Rebalanced Prologue and Braking Point Chapter 9 on Hard Difficulty
- Fixed a crash when previewing items in the Podium Pass
- Fixed a crash when player 2 leaves the two-player career while player 1 is in maintenance
- Fixed a crash with UDP if the number of active cars was zero
- Fixed a crash when changing colors of customization items
- Fixed issues with ray tracing on PS5. Ray tracing has now been re-enabled
- Fixed a crash that could occur when recording an F2™ highlight from Grand Prix mode
- Fixed an issue where two player career could be locked for equal performance
- Fixed an issue where players could be placed on sub-optimal tires during an F2™ Sprint race
- Fixed an issue where the game could briefly freeze when crossing the start/finish line during one-shot qualifiers
- Fixed an issue where only the lobby host would be notified when the Virtual Safety Car ended
- Added option to select Ray Tracing quality on PC
- Disabled keyboards as an input device on Xbox to fix an issue where wheel inputs were detected when reassigning controls. This will be re-enabled once the underlying issue has been resolved with the system firmware.
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
To learn more about this particular update, you can head over to the Codemasters Forums. F1 2022 is now available for PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.
– This article was last updated on July 28, 2022