Update 1.10 has arrived for F1 2022, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
After a brief maintenance, Codemasters will release a new F1 2022 update very soon. The developer has announced that players will get a free track starting today.
The free track that will be available in the game is called Portimao located in the country of Portugal. The track is expected to be available in the following game modes once downloaded: “Time Trial, Grand Prix, Real Season Start and Online”.
Another new addition to the patch is the Aston Martin Safety Car. There will also be a performance update for all cars in this update.
You can read the patch notes released below.
F1.10 1 Update 2022 Patch Notes
PRESENTATION OF PORTIMAO IN F1 2022
The Autodromo Internacional do Algarve, also known as Portimao, is just half an hour from the city of its namesake. It's a track well-known for its elevation changes, with 15 truly glorious corners to cover.
While Valtteri Bottas put his Mercedes on pole in this year's Portuguese Grand Prix, it was a decisive victory for Lewis Hamilton, who took the checkered flag 29 seconds before second-placed Max Verstappen crossed the line.
Apart from some winter testing in 2022/09, last year's Grand Prix was the first Formula 1® race at Portimao, although some drivers on the grid have raced here earlier in their careers. Now is the time for you to set foot on the Portuguese circuit.
Once the update is downloaded, Portimao will be available for you to race in Time Trials, Grand Prix, Real Season Start and Online. If you're in the middle of a career save, you won't need to start over to experience Portimao. Whether in My Team or Driver Career, he will appear for selection in your next season. All-new career saves will have Poritmao available from the start.
Aston Martin safety car
For the first time, the F1 2022® season saw the introduction of two official safety cars. Alongside the highly recognizable (but now red) Mercedes AMG, the green Aston Martin Vantage will take on Safety Car duties at some races.
Trigger the safety car in the following races and you'll see the special green Aston Martin Vantage leading the pack:
- Your country
- Grande Bretagne
- Saudi Arabia (when added in game)
- Abu Dhabi
Car performance has been updated so that it now reflects much more what is happening on the track at the moment. As a result, we'll be wiping the F1® Time Trial Rankings.
Additionally, we made some minor changes to the handling model to remove an unrealistic element with low-speed cornering, which will enter the game as soon as AI recycling is complete.
Livery updates will also arrive in October, updating the look of the teams.*
The information taken above is taken from the game's official website. We'll try to update this post if any more patch notes are revealed. F1 2022 is now available for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.
Update: Codemasters has now released more concise patch notes via the official site.
Patch 1.10 is now available on all platforms. Discover the contents of this patch below:
- Portimao has been added to the available tracks in all modes
- The performance of F1 2022 vehicles has been brought more in line with the actual season. All F1 Time Trial Leaderboards have been reset as a result of this change.
- The Aston Martin Safety Car has been added to circuits where it is used in real season
- Fixed a crash when watching highlights or replays on Xbox Series consoles
- Various improvements to Xbox multiplayer connections
- Fixed an issue where the race could end after the first round in two-player career
- Fixed an issue where the MFD could appear when tire wear reached 20% increments
- Fixed an issue preventing users from entering the pits with badly worn engine components when using steering assist
- Race strategy practice program is now locked to standard fuel mode to bring it in line with race regulations
- Fixed an issue when adjusting HDR peak it would not show any change on images
- Fixed a crash when closing the frontend after negotiating a contract in a two-player career
- Fixed a crash when viewing leaderboards after retiring from a league
- The Dazzle camo helmet now displays correctly
- Fixed a crash when renegotiating with their current team after a two-player career restart
- Fixed an issue where the ERS toggle input could not be recognized
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
– This article was last updated on September 13, 2022