1.04 update has arrived for Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach, and here is a list of all the changes and fixes added with this patch. This game was released last week and fans of the franchise had a great time playing the new title in the FNAF franchise. Reviews are mostly positive right now, with some players experiencing performance issues, but that's something many players expect when it comes to a new title. Here's everything new in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Vulnerability Update 1.04.
FNAF: Update 1.04 Patch Notes on Security Vulnerabilities
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to interact with a Charging Station outside of Parts and Service.
- Fixed an issue with Freddy being available too early when exiting the sewers.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from interacting with Arcade Rooms.
- Fixed an issue with a mission objective repeating and not updating correctly.
- Moved two retro CDs due to intermittent Freddy access issues. They were removed from El Chips and Prize Counter and placed elsewhere in the world.
- Fixed an issue with security badges being available multiple times when they weren't supposed to be.
This update is rather small, but at least it brings some needed fixes to the game. Players were experiencing issues regarding the charging station out of parts and service, arcades, mission objectives, and more. Most of these issues should be resolved after this update, so you shouldn't have to worry about them for too long. The game has amassed around 6 players so far, and after these fixes, more players may be coming.
Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach is available now on PC, PS4 and PS5. For more information on this update, head over to the official Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach Steam page.