Fortnite Chapter 8 Season 2 is finally here, which means there are new NPC locations to discover. After the Season 8 finale, the Fortnite map changed in some weird ways. There are a bunch of new characters to meet, and many of them have quests you can complete for XP. Before you can do their quests, however, you must first find them. The NPC roster is much smaller this season, but more characters will surely be added later in the season. Here are all the Fortnite Season 8 NPC locations.
All Fortnite Season 8 NPC Locations
There are 17 total NPCs in Fortnite Season 8, but only 15 of them are currently on the island. These characters have Punchcard quests and more Punchcards are coming soon, so missing NPCs will likely appear in a few weeks. Here are the 15 NPC locations currently in Fortnite Season 8:
- Brainless: Corny cultures of the East
- Poisson Toona: western holly hedges
- Jonesy Diving: Western Coral Castle
- Penny: West Retail Row
- The kid: Fork Knife Food Truck south of Corny Crops
- Kitbash: Which sales
- JB Chimpansky: South of Catty Corner
- Fabio Sparklemane: Apres ski southwest of Misty Meadows
- Charlotte: Pleasant Park
- Cor: Eastern Misty Meadows
- Pit stop: Northeast Boney Burbs
- Dark Jonesy: Hot Stacks
- Torine: Southwest of Corny Crops near the center of the map
- Baba Yaga: Southwest of Sludgy Swamp on the coast
- Dusk: West of Lazy Lake
All of these characters offer Punchcard Quests, which are five-step questlines that reward a bunch of XP. They're a great way to get a head start on your Season 8 Battle Pass, so don't skip them. More characters and more punch cards will arrive throughout the season, so keep an eye out for new NPCs and missions.
While doing quests and looking for NPCs, don't forget to collect colored bottles from various areas so you can customize the new Toona Fish skin. Also keep an eye out for Rainbow Ink, which can be obtained from chests.
Fortnite is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.