Update 3.14 has arrived for Fortnite, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Officially, the patch is known as update version 16.30, although it appears as 3.14 for the PS4 system. That said, this new Fortnite update is now set to roll out to more platforms later today.
One of the biggest features of this date is new skins for Neymar Jr. If you don't know him, he is one of the most famous football/soccer players in the world. You can click here to read a guide on how to get it.
You can read what we know about the patch notes released so far below.
Fortnite Update 3.14 Patch Notes
- Help Jonesy The First in Raz
- Keep Them Guessing With An Unpredictable New Exotic Bow
- Stay Low, Stay Safe in a new LTM this weekend: The Floor Restores
- The remaining Primal Weapons, Makeshift Weapons, and Bows added to Creative
- You can now hold the Inventory button with a Craftable item in hand to go directly to the Crafting tab and press Accept. No more navigation menus in a shootout!
- Inspecting an item will now display exact numerical values for stats such as damage and rate of fire.
If you want to know more about this update, you can visit the Fortnite Status Twitter page. We'll try to update this post if more notes need to be added.
The game is available now for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Android platforms.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games