The Fortnite v19.10 update is almost here, and this patch is shaping up to be the biggest one Chapter 3 has seen so far. This update brings back the fan-favorite Tilted Towers point of interest, which was frozen under the ice and snow that slowed the thaw throughout Chapter 1 Season 3. Many other changes are also planned for this patch, notably the addition of new fauna. and weapons. Of course, we won't know everything until the update drops, but for now, here's what's new in Fortnite v19.10.
Fortnite v19.10 Patch Notes
Epic Games has yet to release the exact patch notes for this update, but we already know the most important features. Here's what to expect from this Fortnite update.
- The Return of the Tilted Towers
- IO outposts will appear on the map
- “Butter Cake” dinosaurs will appear on the map
- NPC Mary Jane will appear in the Daily Bugle along with other new NPCs
- Grenade launcher eventually returns (may be added later)
-Fortnite (@FortniteGame) 17 2022
While the only information we currently have on new content such as weapons, POIs and NPCs comes from dataminers, Epic Games has shared the list of bugs that will be fixed in the v19.10 update on the Trello Board Fortnite. Here are all the issues that will be resolved.
- DLSS temporarily disabled for DirectX11
- Weekly Challenge: Telescope Parts Collecting Problem
- We will automatically complete this quest for players in our next game update.
- "Lost network connection" error when trying to join the match as a spectator.
- Certain outfits experience a frame rate and bright light drop when equipping Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- The progress of some cosmetic challenge bundles is not visible
- Healing in the tent is disabled.
- Daily quests do not appear if another mode was last played
- Crash Pads don't look visually correct
- The arc of the vacuum tube does not cause a string lighting effect
- The Storm is not as dense and is more transparent on Nintendo Switch
Fortnite v19.10 release time and downtime
Fortnite v19.10 update will be released on Tuesday the 18th. Downtime will begin at 1:00 a.m. PT / 4:00 a.m. ET and matchmaking will be disabled 30 minutes prior to that at 00:30 a.m. PT / 3:30 a.m. PT.
Where we droppin?
The v19.10 update is scheduled for the 18th. Downtime will begin at 04:00 a.m. ET, with matchmaking turned off 30 minutes prior. https://t.co/A4FSKoDp1r
- Statute of Fortnite (@FortniteStatus) 17 2022
While Epic hasn't shared an exact timeline for how long Downtime will last, you can expect the game's servers to be back online a few hours after Downtime begins. This is not a patch update, so you will need to download the update file after downtime is over. The download size shouldn't be too large (Fortnite patches aren't usually too large), so you should be able to go back and get to Tilted Towers in no time.
Fortnite is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.