The second part of Genshin impactThe current 2.2 version of is only a few days away, and as usual, new leaks regarding its second banner have surfaced. We'll now tell you everything you need to know about the second banner in Genshin Impact v2.2, which is set to bring Hu Tao's first replay since his debut in v1.3.
Genshin Impact 2.2 Hu Tao Banner Characters
As we said above, Hu Tao will be the star of the second banner in version 2.2, his banner will also feature, according to leaker DareScarlet, Sayu, Diona, and the playable debut of 4-star user Pyro Polearm Thomas. Sayu is an Anemo support focused on activating reactions and healing, Diona is a Cryo support focusing on elemental damage, activating reactions and efficient healing. Thoma, on the other hand, will be, according to leaks, a Pyro support focused on high Pyro damage and shielding his party.
Hu Tao Banner Menu from Genshin_Impact_Leaks
Along with Hu Tao, his star weapon, the Staff of Homa, also makes a return to the game, as the main star of his star banner. According to leaker DareScarlet, the weapon banner will feature not only the return of the polearm, but also the 5-star Elegy for the End bow and 4-star weapons, Wavebreaker's Fin, Mouun's Moon, Sacrificial Sword, Widsith and Rainslasher. You can check out the preview of each of the weapons featured on the upcoming banner below so you know exactly what you might get if you decide to use the Polearm featured by Hu Tao.
- Homa Staff: Considered one of the best polearms in the game, the Staff of Homa has a CRIT DMG sub-stat and increases its wielder's HP by 20% while increasing their attack by 0,8% of their max health at 100% HP and from 1% to – 50%. If you have the recourses, this is the best weapon in the game for Hu Tao, as well as Zhongli.
- Elegy for the end: A weapon focused on increasing elemental mastery and energy recharge. Ideal for mounts such as Venti and a great alternative for Kujou Sara.
- Wavebreaker fin: According to leaks, the polearm will focus on increasing its wielder's elemental burst damage by recharging its party's total energy. Has an ATK% sub stat and will debut on Banner.
- Mouun's Moon: According to leaks, the bow will have the same substat and effect as the Wavebreaker's polearm. Will also debut on the banner. A good choice for Kujou Sara.
- Width : One of the best 4-star weapons for Catalyst wielders, thanks to its Crit DMG substat and effect, capable of increasing ATK, Elemental Mastery, or Elemental DMG.
- Rainslasher : A weapon capable of increasing Elemental Mastery while increasing damage dealt to enemies affected by Electro and Hydro by 20%. Can be a good alternative for a Beidou version with Burst support.
Genshin Impact 2.2 Hu Tao Banner Release Date
Hu Tao's replay banner is set to debut on November 2, 2022 and will be available until November 23, 2022. That means you'll have a whole 21 days to try and remove the 77th Funeral Home Director Wangsheng. Remember that you can reach Mercy after making 75-90 total wishes on character-driven wish banners. The same can be applied to targeted weapon banners. It is unknown if the second chapter of Hu Tao's story quest "Papilio Charontis Chapter" will start with the banner, but it is possible.
Should you shoot for Hu Tao?
Hu Tao is considered one of the best DPS in the game, with Cryo Archer Ganyu 5 stars and Cryo Claymore Eula 5 stars. She's also the best Pyro DPS in the game by a landslide. Hu Tao is capable of inflicting massive amounts of damage on her own, but she really shines when paired with Reaction Catalysts such as Xingqiu, Barbara, Diona, Kaeya, among others, as they allow her to trigger the most damaging reactions in the game, Melt (Cryo + Pyro) and Vaporize (Hydro + Pyro). Overall, Hu Tao is a must-have for any element-focused comp, and we recommend shooting for her even if you already have a Pyro DPS. If you already have him with his featured weapon, it's also recommended to shoot for his first Constellation, as this allows you to chain charged attacks in sequence without losing stamina.
It's good to remember that with each banner, the game's Spiral Abyss also changes, so be sure to get all the available Primogems before the reset at the end of this month. For those currently counting their resources, it's also good to keep in mind that version 2.3 of the game will be released on November 24, featuring both an Albedo replay and the debut of the game's new 5-star Geo Claymore. , Arataki Itto. The new version will also bring two new bosses to the game.
Genshin Impact is currently available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, mobile devices, and PC.