Genshin impactThe second version 2.0 event greeting banner, featuring Yohimiya, will debut later today. So with that in mind, we are now going to show you a Yoimiya Elemental DPS build that is sure to set the battlefield on fire.
Recommended artifacts for Yoimiya
Yoimiya is a character whose playstyle is mostly focused on dealing high elemental damage often, using his elemental skill "Nawabi Fire-Dance" to enhance his normal attacks with Pyro, which coats them in the element and increases their damage.
With that in mind, just like with many, if not all, of the best Pyro DPS in the game, a Crimson Witch of Flames 4-piece set is by far the best for her as it also provides a 15% increase in Pyro damage. like increased elemental reaction damage, which for this Yoimiya build will allow him to deal massive damage.
It is recommended that you use both a Goblet of Eonothem Pyro Damage Plus and a Circle of Crit Rate Logos.
- Remember that in order to unleash the full potential of a DPS you need at least 50% CRIT Rate and 100% CRIT Damage, while the ideal value would be around 70-80% Crit Rate and as much CRIT Damage ( 150%+) as possible.
Since, as we said above, Yoimiya's kit relies heavily on his normal attacks, of all the 5-star weapons in the game, our main choice would be the new Thundering Pulse bow, as it not only offers a Huge ATK boost, at least 20% but also a normal ATK damage boost. The weapon's secondary stat, CRIT DMG, is also perfect for Yoimiya since his ascension stat is CRIT Rate. The Skyward Harp bow, thanks to its CRIT Rate sub-stat and their increased CRIT DMG offered by its passive would be our second choice.
- If you plan on using the Skyward Harp, try to get at least 60 CRIT Rate without the Goblet, so you can increase her CRIT DMG even further.
Of all the 4-star weapons, the Rust Bow would be our top pick, as it offers a huge, and I mean HUGE, boost to normal ATK damage, while also increasing overall ATK.
- All of the above weapons can be acquired by making wishes.
What talents To prioritize ?
You should prioritize his normal/charged ATK and elemental skills first, as they will be his main source of damage.
Recommended Media for Yohimiya
Since Yoimiya is a Pyro DPS, using Hydro supports such as Barbara and Xingqiu can work wonders, especially the latter, who with his Elemental Burst can apply the element to distant enemies, dealing the damage global Yoimiya to new heights.
In general, for this Yoimiya build, we recommend using characters who can frequently apply Cryo or Hydro to enemies, allowing Yoimiya to trigger the Melt and Vaporize reactions as much as possible.
- Speaking of the future, Kokomi, the game's next 5-Star Hydro Catalyst user, will be, given her leaked set, the perfect support for Yoimiya, thanks to her ability to apply Hydro, heal and deal damage to her. high elementary. Burst mode, which works well with Yoimiya's Aurous Blaze mechanic.
Genshin Impact is currently available for PC, through the official miHoYo launcher and on the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and mobile devices – Android and iOS. You can also share your progress between all platforms with its cross-save feature.
– This article was last updated on August 10, 2022
Home / Game Guides / Genshin Impact: A Yoimiya Build That Will Define The Fire Battlefield