Genshin impact Version 2.1 "Floating World Under the Moonlight" is almost here and many players are already preparing for the arrival of the Raiden Shogun Baal, the game's next 5-star Electro Polearm. But what's a character without a good weapon? That said, we'll tell you what materials do you need to upgrade the next 4-star Polearm The Catch in the game, the best 4-star weapon for the Electro Archon. After all, we're not made of money, are we?
You can check out all of the Ascension materials needed to upgrade the new polearm below, according to Honey Impact.
- Levels 20-40: 3 Evil Lieutenant Masks, 3 Chaos Gears, 2 Spectral Shells, and 500o Mora.
- Level 40-50: 3 Tiger Bite Masks, 3 Chaos Gears, 8 Spectral Shells, and 15 Mora.
- Level 50 to 60: 6 Tiger Bite Masks, Chaos Axis, 8 Spectral Husks and 20 Mora.
- Levels 60-70: 3 One-Horned Masks, 12 Chaos Axis Masks, 9 Spectral Hearts, and 30 Mora.
- Levels 70-80: 6 One-Horned Masks, 9 Chaos Oculus, 6 Spectral Nucleus, and 35 Mora.
- Level 80 to 90: 3 Kijin Masks, 18 Chaos Oculus, 12 Spectral Nucleus and 45 Mora.
Where to find every ascension material for The Catch in Genshin Impact
You can get the Evil Lieutenant Masks, Tiger Bite Masks, Penguin Masks, and Kijin Masks from the Inazuma Flowing Sand Court Estate, located in Mount Yougou, Narukami Island. , as well as his recipe thought.
Chaos Gears, Axis, and Oculus, on the other hand, can be acquired by defeating Ruin Sentinels, which are scattered all around Inazuma.
You can check out a map below, showing the location of all the Ruin Sentinels in the game, as shown on Genshin Impact's official "Teyvat Interactive Map":
- Remember to take out a support capable of generating shields, and a good hunt.
Unfortunately, you will have to wait for the start of 2.1 to be able to get the Spectral Husks, Hearts, and Nucleus, as they will be dropped by the game's next enemies, the Spectres. But don't worry, after the update, scheduled for September 1, we'll add their location here.
- It's also worth remembering that Travelers will be able to refine The Catch for free as part of Genshin Impact's upcoming 2.1 fishing event.
Genshin Impact is currently available for PC, through the official miHoYo launcher and on the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and mobile devices – Android and iOS. You can also share your progress between all platforms thanks to its characteristic cross-save.