Update 2.08 has arrived for Ghost of Tsushima, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. On PlayStation 5, this update is version 2.008.000. Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut was released just two weeks ago, and developer Sucker Punch Productions has already released a ton of post-launch updates for the game. Update 2.07 was the most recent patch. , containing a small number of bugfixes. Here's everything new in Ghost of Tsushima update 2.08.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.08 Patch Notes
Sucker Punch has released the official patch notes for this update. Here's what's new:
- Improved loading time for displaying cosmetics in menus on PS5
- Restored color button prompts
- Various legend adjustments
- Additional bug fixes.
Patch 2.08 for #GhostOfTsushima Director's Cut is now live. This patch improves loading time for displaying cosmetics in PS5 menus, restores color button prompts, as well as various Legends tweaks and additional bug fixes.
"Ghost of Tsushima?" Director's cut now! (@SuckerPunchProd) September 2, 2022
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends is also getting a new update on September 3 alongside the standalone version of Legends. Here's what's coming to Ghost of Tsushima: Legends in the next patch:
- New Mode: Rivals
- In Rivals, two teams of two will compete to defeat waves of enemies.
- With each enemy defeated, you will collect Magatama which you can use to damage the other team.
- Once you spend enough Magatama, you will unlock Final Stand waves. Finish them before the opposing team to win!
- Equipment mastery system
- This is a new expansion to the progression systems and rewards for Legends.
- Players who have earned level 110 gear will now be able to bind it to a class and activate "Mastery Challenges".
- This will increase the Ki level of a piece of equipment to 120 and possibly unlock a second perk slot!
- When you enable Mastery Challenges, you can also unlock a new ability and techniques for each class.
This update isn't the end for Legends either. Sucker Punch will be adding new content every week from September 10 through October 1, which means there will be four content drops coming up. These content drops include new survival maps inspired by Iki's Island as well as Trials of Iyo, a tougher version of last year's Raid that features bite-sized chunk challenges. Ghost of Tsushima: Legends has a lot of content on the horizon, and both Standard Edition and Director's Cut players will be able to experience it.
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cup is available now on PS4 and PS5.
– This article was last updated on September 2, 2022