$50 in-game loot
We're giving away premium content keys to celebrate two years of Darkness Rises!
I haven't been able to string together two or so consecutive years of activity in my life, so when a mobile game hits two years of service, that's pretty impressive.
That's exactly what Darkness Rises did, and to celebrate this achievement, we're giving away premium content packs for players to have an edge over the demonic hordes.
Check out the new content below.
The struggle between human and orc wages continues. Celebrating its 2nd anniversary, Darkness Rises has over 35 million characters created, 2,4 million quests completed, and more thanks to a 2nd anniversary infographic video celebrating the game's growing success.
The Guardian, a mercenary who was once an elite knight in the world of Darkness Rises, is just some of the new action-packed content introduced in the two-year anniversary update:
- New character: The Guardian is the new character that deals damage to enemies with his cannon and shield, with melee attacks and long-range magic cannons. The Guardian is also integral to team play, combining its unique damage-dealing abilities with valuable healing skills to help keep its teammates in battle.
- Character improvements: As part of an ongoing effort to improve the gameplay experience based on player feedback, several improvements will be made to the Wizard character. These include increasing damage to certain skills while adding attack speed buffs to others. Using these enhanced skills during combo attacks will greatly improve the Sorcerer's abilities during battle.
- Celebration Rewards: Now, until August 2, players will automatically receive the one-time special second anniversary prize of 2000 gems. Additionally, five types of second anniversary celebration boxes allow players to earn rewards such as gems, costume boxes, pet eggs, and gear boxes. In addition, all players will be rewarded with costume decorations specially designed to celebrate the second anniversary.
We're giving away 300 premium content packs worth around $50, which include the following content:
- 5 x Costume Chest (Rank A – S++)
- 500 x Adventure Key
- 20000000 gold coins
- 20 x ticket de boost d’EXP
- 20 x Choice Dye Ticket
- 10 Costume Deco Box (Rank A–S++)
To claim a key, simply grab one from the widget below. Note that these keys are only for the Android version of the game and only available for US accounts. Once our 300 keys are gone, that's it, baby.
Darkness Rises is available to play now on Android, free to get started.
You are logged out. Login | Register
No purchase necessary to enter or win
1. Eligibility: 2022 competitions are typically provided by sponsors who, due to customs and shipping costs (yay budgets), often limit participation to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States ( unless otherwise specified) and who are at least 12 years old. We encourage our overseas friends to be super sneaky and make a friend in the US who can receive your prize, then you both understand customs/logistics. Be careful who you trust, of course. 2022 employees, their advertising or promotional agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or management of contests, any agents acting for or on behalf of the above entities, their parent companies, officers, directors, respective subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize providers any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively the “Contest Entities”) and/or immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee is *not* eligible and will be fired and publicly beaten if caught participating. All US, federal, state and local regulations apply.
2. Agreement with Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Entry Period: The start and end dates/times of each Contest (the “Entry Period”) will be posted on the applicable Contest Site.
4. Entry: To enter a contest, follow the instructions on the contest site. Submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you can enter the Contest will be posted on the applicable Contest Site. Use of agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person, except for patron members who may enter contests by logging into their “benefits” page.
5. Draw: Unless otherwise specified in the contest details above, we will select the names of potential winners in a random draw from all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The number of winners to be selected in a specific contest will be posted on the applicable contest site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted by email and must provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time. If a potential winner does not respond within the time specified in the notification email, we may select an alternate potential winner in their place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit of one (1) prize per household and per contest.
6. Requirements of Potential Winners: Winners will be notified by the email address associated with their account on 2022 and/or will be privately messaged on 2022 or via direct Twitter/Facebook message. Winners have five (5) days from the original message to notify them of their winnings to respond and claim their prize. If no winner emerges within five business days, the prize will be forfeited and raffled again where die-hard 2022 fans are most active (social media).
7. Prize(s): The Prizes (including the approximate retail value of each Prize) available to be won in a specific Contest will be displayed on the Contest Site. No cash or other substitutions may be made except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is unavailable for any reason determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. Prizes will be sent between 1 and 45 business days after winners respond with their required information.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the contest is impaired in any way for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, viruses or any other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to remedy the deficiency and then resume the Contest in a manner most consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award prizes randomly from among eligible entries received up to the time of the deficiency. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it deems to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, if any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to comply with any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute regarding the owner of an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the Entry is made. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain. associated with the submitted email address. .
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of entering the Contest or receiving or using of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in connection with the Contest; (b) technical errors relating to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines; © printing errors; (d) lost, late, overdue, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Contest Entities' liability shall be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Contest Entities be liable for attorneys' fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to or relating to the Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of remedy. collective. All issues and questions regarding the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of entrants, or the rights and obligations of Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws . of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth to apply of Virginia.
11. Contest Results: To enter the contest without having to buy/sell anything or request a written copy of the winners' names, send a pre-paid envelope (indicating the specific contest for which you are requesting the winners) to 2022 .com Contest Winners, 548 Market Street #59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We run many contests, so please be specific in what you ask for. Winners' claims must be received within thirty (30) days of the applicable contest end date (although still posted on our site). Winners are usually posted the day after the contest in our contest section.
Finally, 2022 has the right to kick your ass and take away your prize if you're a total dick, so be cool and don't kick puppies on your way to victory. Have fun with our contests and be a good sport when you win or lose. Remember: first you get the power, then you get the money, then you get the baby.