Find all of the extremely tricky glowing green raven locations with our God of War collectibles guide.
[Want to see more guides like this? Subscribe to GuideRanx for daily gaming guides.]
There are 51 crow collectibles scattered all over God of War, and we aim to take down every one of them. Crows are the most numerous collectibles, and they're also the hardest to find - usually you'll have to throw your ax to hit them, as they like to hang around in inaccessible areas.
Not only do birds with green glows find themselves in hidden places, but they sometimes move about in the environment. Usually they stick to a fairly narrow range of movement, but if you ever find yourself in an area described below and don't see a bird, take a closer look at the nearby area. He might be in the sky slightly out of sight. You will win the 'EverythingBlinded Father' trophy for blasting the 51 birds.
More guides of God of War (2022) on Gameranx:
All Odin's Raven Locations | Collectibles Guide
[Work-in-Progress: Check back soon for new updates as we play through the game.]
- Raven #1: There is only one crow to find in the first area of the game. Find it in the hidden chamber, available after completing the main story. Exit the first boss arena and stick to the left wall to find the entrance. The crow flies in the chamber with the tear of the kingdom, above the branches of the trees.
- Raven #2: On the left, just after the first Mystic Gateway in this area. Perched on a rock before crossing the Wildwoods' Edge Bridge.
- Raven #3: After solving the riddle of the sand bowl, enter the cave. Further to the left there is a long opening from which you can see the sky. A crow is perched on top.
- Raven #4: As you descend into the area with the rib-shaped stone pillars, look on one of the curved ribs on the right.
- Raven #5: Upon entering the burned village, immediately turn right after falling off the wooden platform to see this crow on a roof.
- Raven #6: Found above the Valkyrie boss arena, inside the Hidden Chamber found in the Witch's Cave. Look on the right wall from the entrance.
- Raven #7: Exit the witch's cave through the well. At the top, follow the path up to a chain – go up and follow the path to the right. Look to a rocky ledge to the left to spot the crow.
- Raven #8: Found in the secret room near Sindri's vendor. The crow is above the entrance, after entering the master bedroom from the elevator passage. Turn around and look up to see this crow.
- Raven #9: Through the huge double doors and past the boss arena, go left towards the rope station. Look at the high peak to the left of the rope wheel. There is a crow perched on top of the peak.
- Raven #10: Underground, you will enter a deep cavern and lift a heavy stone to reach a bridge. Further down the bridge, a section is missing on the left. Go through the hole, then turn around and look through the hole, under the bridge.
- Raven #11: Fly around the expanse near the first store you come across in this area.
- Raven #12: After navigating the Corridor of Spikes, immediately look right to find a warp. Climb up and look straight ahead - there's a tunnel in the rock face with a crow inside.
- Raven #13: The last crow of this chapter hangs out in the Hidden Chamber. It's on the left balcony in the arena.
[To access Volunder Mines, talk to Brok in Tyr’s Temple to begin his favor “Second Hand Soul.”]
- Raven #14: Right at the start of the mines, look above the elevator. A crow circles around.
- Raven #15: Climb to the upper parts of the mine to reach a room with the sky above. The crow sits on a scaffolding at the top of the chamber.
- Raven #16: In the room with the water channel, look over the water at the scaffolding – there is a corner with a crow high on the ceiling, sitting on some rocks.
- Raven #17: Look up at the sky near the watchtower to spot a flying crow. Like most crows in the Lake of Nine region, they only fly. The trick is to actually hit them – aim high to hit the crow with your ax as it starts to fall. Climb to the highest ledge.
- Raven #18: From Nilfheim Tower, watch the abandoned boat when the water level drops later in the story. There's a crow perched in the old boat.
- Raven #19: Climb to the top of the wrecked ship and look towards the nearby mountain. In the distance, you will see a crow. It seems too far away to hit, but with the right ax throw you can get it from the deck of the ship.
island of death
- Raven #20: This one is a bit tricky. On the landing beach, look slightly left for a trench. At the bottom of the trench with no way out, there is a visible crow.
- Raven #21: The first crow is sitting on the arm holding the elevator that takes Kratos to the storage area from the boat dock.
- Raven #22: The next crow flies overhead in the room with the blacksmith's workshop.
- Raven #23: Another is on the left side of the grove outside the cellar proper. Look on a branch.
- Raven #24: This one is perched above the entrance to the cellar, on the large stone structure.
- Raven #25: The last crow flies around, above the center of the vault.
- Raven #26: When opening the cave doors, you will find a ledge that you can descend straight ahead. The crow is perched on the side, to the left of the climbing path. Look from above to see it.
- Raven #27: Sitting on the pole with the hanging bells, you will have to solve the puzzle of the Nornir chest.
- Raven #28: On the way to Konunsgard, there is a Scorn Pole blocking the way to a standard chest. Look on the cliff beyond the chest after opening it.
- Raven #29: This one is very tricky. Still outside of the dragon's anchor area, you'll reach a large number of cliff platforms that you can jump on, at the top of a range. Looking towards the cliffs from one of the large "islands" there is a rock with a hidden crow sticking out in the distance. Very difficult to spot.
- Raven #30: After freeing the dragon from the anchor, look in the alcove under the dragon place. There's a crow over there, just in front of the anchor.
- Raven #31: Go through the door (with the explosive crystal on the right) and go down to the bridge which you can go down at the end of the path. Look towards the rocks right next to the bridge.
- Raven #32: Inside the castle itself, go to the chest room to the left of the shrine. Watch the light streaming through the hole in the roof to spot the last crow in this area.
- Raven #33: On the wooden struts in front of the seller, right next to the boat dock.
- Raven #34: In the room with the boat, look towards the metal cage on the wall in front of the boat. There's a crow perched up there.
Council of the Valkyries
- Raven #35: Look on the statue of the head of the ship near the beach of the Council of Valkyries. It is on the bow of the ship with the right rower.
Corpse of Thamur
- Raven #36: Right off the bat, this bird is behind the Mystic Gateway.
- Raven #37: The second bird is in the branches of the tree in the hidden room.
- Raven #38: Stand near the ledge with the spinning water wheel below you, then face the small waterfall - the crow is on the rocks next to this waterfall.
The Buri Reserve
- Raven #39: On the island, arrive at about mid-level and arrive on a ledge with a view of the temple. On the right, there is a pillar-shaped stone cove that a crow encircles.
- Raven #40: Behind the dragon's anchor, one of the crows is hidden behind a wooden wall. Go through the left wooden barrier alcove under the dragon.
- Raven #41: In an inconspicuous place to the left of the main castle gate. It's about the same level as you.
- Raven #42: Row to the small island where the statue of Thor is. You will need to break this statue to do a favor. The crow flies in the sky near the statue.
- Raven #43: Climb a chain to a Cipher Chest in this isolated area. To the right of the number chest, on the rocks in the distance, you will see a crow.
- Raven #44: Perched on a pillar near the left optional area when you reach the open lake area. Climb onto the balcony to get an easier shot instead of trying to hit it from the range.
- Raven #45: Look up in the hidden chamber — it's on the ridge, at the top of the wall surrounding the arena.
- Raven #46: One is on a Winds of Hel receptacle, on a raised circular structure on the bridge leading to the temple.
- Raven #47: This one is a bit tricky. In the underground ice cave, look towards the bottomless abyss to the right of a climbable wall. The crow flies around, under the ledge.
- Raven #48: Next to the previous crow, simply climb the nearby cracked wall and look past the spiky ice barrier.
- Raven #49: In the elevated walkways area, go up and turn right to find a treasure chest. The crow is just above the chest.
- Raven #50: Return later to this same area with Atreus and detonate the red crystal in the corner to unlock a hidden chamber. The bird is straight ahead.
- Raven #51: The last bird is above the entrance to the arena in the hidden chamber itself. Climb the stairs and look near the ceiling to spot it.