Infinite halo is finally here and with it a whole bunch of Spartan Cores. There are a total of 45 Spartan Cores scattered across the beautiful open-world campaign, so tracking them all down can certainly be a challenge. Spartan Cores are useful as they are used to enhance Master Cheif's abilities, like grappling hook and shield.
With such a massive map filled with secret collectibles, be sure to check out our Halo Infinite guides for more. We'll cover where to find the skulls and other things like co-op and forge release date. That said, here's where to find all the Halo Infinite Spartan Cores.
Halo Infinite Spartan Cores - Island Recovery 1
In the southwest region of the map where you start, there are 8 Spartan Cores. Be sure to use your map as all Spartan Cores are available there.
- You will start your fight at the Tower. There will be two Spartan Cores there, one outside and one inside. Work up to the gravolift. It's right after the caged UNSC soldiers.
- As soon as you enter the tower itself, you will find the Spartan Core on the ground floor. Eliminate the enemies and collect your cache.
- This one is northeast of the Tower. On the map, it will be on a hexagon-shaped tile. Head over to it and pick it up.
- The next Spartan Core is south of the tower and across the chasm. Your signal will be drop pods and an enemy encampment. In the center of the camp will be your Spartan Core.
- Travel directly south of FOB Foxtrot. Look for a crashed Pelican and in the wreckage you will find the core.
- This one is in Ransom Keep. You'll want to enter the base through the main entrance and head to the back. Once at the back of the base, cross a narrow rocky path and climb the ramp. You'll find the cache up there displayed along with other machine parts.
- Directly east of Ransom Keep is the next cache. Climb the hill, fight the enemy encampment and hold on to the Spartan Core which is cooling on the edge of the cliff with a great view.
- Travel south of the last cache towards the Carerra Squad Rescue Point. In the gorge below will be weapons and the Spartan Core.
Halo Infinite Spartan Cores - Island Excavation 2
The next set of Spartan Cores will be on the unlocked Northwest Island after the Salvage Mission. There are 14 hearts here and 3 at Outpost Termonius. We'll start with the three at Outpost Termonius and then move on to the other 14.
- Technically, this is the first Spartan Core available to you. As soon as you leave the elevator at the start of Mission 3: Outpost Termonius, you will see this cache. You can not miss it.
- The next core isn't too far away. Exit the building and turn right. Follow the ship and look for a dead tree. There you will find the Spartan Core.
- The last core can be found at the exit point of the ship. Fight the enemies and you will find behind a structure to the west of the camp.
- Now onto the Spartan cores of the island as a whole. To the east of Outpost Termonius, you will see a hill marked with three Forefunner Pillars. Once on the hill, head east along its face. You will find a cave entrance marked with green lights. Follow the cave trail and you'll find this Spartan Core.
- Climb the steep mountain west of FOB Alpha to the hexagon-shaped tiles on your map. Use your Clawshot or a vehicle to easily climb it. Take out the bullies and outcasts and you'll find the contested Spartan Core.
- This one is tricky and can be accessed in two ways. Located southeast of FOB Alpha, it is carefully protected by a heavily guarded fortress. You can find a secret hole in the cliff side overlooking the encampment that will take you straight to the Spartan Core, or you can go there with guns (hopefully some Marines). If you go for the latter approach, go through the camp and enter the banished building. Descend into the hole with ropes passing through it. Go down the tunnel and up to the gravolift and the Spartan Core will be there next to the door. Again beware as this place is heavily guarded.
- The next Spartan Core is at the Reckoning Armory. In the room before the grav elevator, you'll find the core in the corner of the room.
- There are two Spartan cores at the excavation site. One is to the southwest and the other to the southeast. The one to the southwest is on a tree-lined cliff inside the camp.
- The one to the southeast is located in a bunker leaning against the rock face. You will know it by the ghost inside.
- North of FOB Bravo, you will see a Forerunner structure. Upon arrival you will be locked by a red door. Follow the dirt road marked with red lights towards the east. Once you reach a door, enter it, clear the enemies, and you'll be on the other side of the red door with the Spartan Core.
- Southeast of FOB Bravo is the Horn of Abolition point of interest. From the south gate, inside the collapsed structure, you'll find the Spartan Core.
- This core can be found in Teash's Forge. In the Chopper repair bay building and up the ramp you will find the cache.
- At the Splitting Redoubt, once you've cleared the camp and are in the center, head east and you'll find the Spartan Core around the corner next to the Banished Boxes.
- Northeast of FOB Echo, you'll find an area with several drop pods. The Spartan Core hides inside of them.
- Away from FOB Echo in a northwesterly direction you will find the Spartan Core. It is north of the high value target Ik' Novus and is in a building on the south side of the tower. You'll know by the dead Brute in the room.
- Once you reach the arrow, head west. Look for a downed Pelican to find the Spartan Core.
- In the southernmost part of the map, you will find this Spartan core in a secret cave. You will definitely want a Banshee or Wasp to find this. Go down following the hexagon-shaped tiles until you see the secret cave. Enter it, eliminate the enemies and recover the cache at the bottom.
Halo Infinite Spartan Cores – Island 3 Pelican Down
There are a total of 5 Spartan Cores on this island. The island itself is also called Graveyards.
- At the eastern AA cannon, you'll see an illuminated tunnel with the first Spartan Core inside.
- Once at the northern AA cannon, head north of the grav elevator controls to a banished building. Inside you will find the next core.
- To the southwest of the northern AA gun, along the top of the mountain, you'll find this core. Be sure to destroy the nearby Propaganda Tower to ensure it is revealed on your map. Also use your Clawshot to climb the mountain.
- Near where you started the Pelican Down mission, you'll find this Spartan Core if you climb onto the Pelican's broken wing.
- Before taking the elevator to the western AA gun, look to your left to find the last Spartan core in this area.
Halo Infinite Spartan Cores - Island Sequence 4
In the southeast section of the map are these last 15 Spartan Cores. It will become available for exploration after the Sequence mission.
- Directly north of FOB Lima there will be more hex tiles. Climb them until you spot the first Spartan core hidden in an outcrop.
- Northeast of FOB November, along the cliffside path and towards the hex tiles will be this core.
- Then head southeast from FOB November past the lake and up the hill. You'll see an empty drop pod, a warthog, and your Spartan core.
- First, lower all barriers at Riven Gate. After running the grav cannon through the gap and into the bunker that contains the final switch, hook the Spartan Core to the right near the tunnel exit.
- Head into the canyon at the start of the long line of strange structures. Here you will find many banished corpses and a Spartan core.
- At the north beacon, at the top of the ramp on the main structure is this core.
- Southeast of the northern beacon, there will be even more hexagon-shaped tiles. Go there and find the tunnel entrance. Inside is the next Spartan Core.
- This core is inside a mountain located directly east of the northern beacon. Once you're close, look for a large hole in the ground marked with a red light. Go down carefully and eliminate the enemies. Then grab the kernel.
- The next Spartan Core is near the bridge connecting Island 3 and Island 4. Follow the northeast shore of Island 4 until you find some ship wreckage. Inside the ship will be the cache.
- During your Fortune Squad rescue, you can pick up this Spartan Core. At the base of the area is a tunnel that leads to a chamber. After eliminating the enemies, the Spartan Core will be available on your left.
- At the southwest lighthouse, this spartan core is just outside, in front of a large rock.
- On Annex Ridge on the south side near the grav cannon will be this core. It's in a small arms shop marked in red.
- West of FOB Juliet will be a cliff. You'll find tiles in the shape of a hexagon, and if you head north you'll find a mountainside entrance and a blue door. The Spartan Core will be inside.
- Look for one of the highest mountains in the region. Closer to its base and on a hexagon-shaped tile will be this Spartan Core.
- At the southeast beacon, you'll easily find the last Spartan Core on the ground behind the beacon itself.
And There you go! You have just collected all Spartan Cores in Halo Infinite. Congratulations, now it's your turn to find the Mjolnir armor and skulls!