As we all know by now, Prime Warframe's rotation usually happens every three months. It's been just over two since Nidus Prime, so Warframe fans have been speculating about when the next Prime will be released. Since Nidus is a male, there must be one more male frame to accommodate the two males and two females in terms of rotation. Now, revealed in the latest Devstream, Harrow Prime is releasing much earlier than expected in Warframe.
Harrow Prime in Warframe
Harrow Prime is scheduled for release along with the New War. In a trailer released earlier today, it was revealed that the next biggest update will be released on December 15, 2022.
Of course, with any other Prime Warframe, there will be two weapons that will be the frame's signature. Unfortunately, the only weapon we know the aura le Scourge Prime, an upgraded counterpart to the regular Scourge. It is a harpoon weapon that has an automatic firing mechanism with a small impact area on impact and a secondary launch mechanism.
Compared to the normal Scourge, the Scourge Prime has the following stats:
- Faster reload speed (2,2 vs. 2,5 seconds)
- Higher critical chance (10% vs. 2,0%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2,0x vs. 1,5x)
- Higher base damage (80 Corrosive vs 70 Corrosive)
- Higher radial attack damage (60 Corrosive vs. 55 Corrosive)
Harrow Prime vs Regular Harrow has the following stats:
- Higher shield capacity (600 vs 450)
- Higher Energy (188 vs. 150)
With Harrow Prime, the Warframe in general, whether regular or Prime, will receive some important adjustments to its global kit. Here's what should change:
- Condemn will now have its radius growth scale with range (modifiable with range mods)
- Unscalable AoE around Harrow will impact enemies in Condemn
- Penance will now have a burst heal on cast based on sacrificed shields
- Censer has an increased charge rate
- harrow goes start with extra energy at the start of a mission (similar to the preparation module)
How to get Harrow Prime
If this is an indicator like every other Prime Warframe, Harrow Prime will need to be earned through relics. It will have its own set of farmable relics that will have a chance of each part dropping. This also includes the weapons he will be released with. The relics have not yet been detailed or published.
For people who want to avoid relic farming and get Harrow instantly, they'll have to look for the next Prime Access which includes it with accessories. These will cost around US$40 for Harrow and his guns. Everything else, like accessories, will have a higher top price.
Tenno, mark your calendars for the 15th, as this will be the town in the coming weeks for not only what's to come in New Warfare, but also Harrow Prime and its signature loadout.
Warframe is available now on PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series S/X, Nintendo Switch and PC.