Update 1.6 has arrived for Hunt: Confrontation Here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this hotfix.
Developer Crytek has now released a brand new update for Hunt: Showdown on July 20, 2022. Keep in mind that this new update is only available today for the PC version of the game. recognized version is patch 1.6. It looks like the console versions might get the same update at a later date.
The patch size on PC is also quite large. The update brings content like a new map called DeSalle and other general updates have also been released. You can read some of the patch notes below.
Hunt: Showdown Update 1.6 Patch Notes (PC)
- Interactive mechanical doors now use step randomization to prevent phasing.
- Reduced compression artifacts on many objects that produce audio (thunder, piano, etc.)
- Fixed a bug that could crash Scrapbeak.
- Fixed a bug on the death screen where Scrapbeak was incorrectly displayed as the "killer" if you died due to his accordion wire.
- Fixed a bug that reduced fire damage taken by Scrapbeak while Frenzied.
- Fixed a bug that caused shuttered windows to sound like glass when touched.
- Fixed a bug that caused barrels to spawn in places that intersect with other objects.
Calm Water Bayou:
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck on an ammo crate at the Slaughterhouse.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck between some crates and the ceiling of Cyrpus huts.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some objects from displaying correctly in the underground area of Healing Waters Church.
- Fixed an exploit in Blanchett Graves that allowed players to reach an area that shouldn't be accessible.
- Fixed several exploit points in the Lockbay Docks that allowed the player to kill unfairly.
The delta de Lawson:
- Fixed a bug that could block the spider inside the walls of Golden Acres.
- Fixed some geometry issues with footbridges in Fort Carmick.
- Improvements have brought the landscape around the spawn to Iron Works.
- Fixed several feat points in Lawson Station that allowed the player to kill unfairly
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bomblance hit marker to not display when attacking a Frenzied Boss.
- Fixed missing "sell all" progress circle that should appear when holding the action hotkey in the store.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the "Leave Party" button from being disabled when the player is ready.
- Fixed a bug that reset filters when switching from the "upgrades" tab to the "equipment" tab.
- Fixed incorrectly translated "Unlock" popup (Russian language).
- Fixed a bug that caused issues with the display contract shortcut where it was not working correctly for a new host in a party.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong ammo capacity to be displayed in the store for the Bomblance.
- Fixed some bugs that resulted in inconsistent names for ammo types.
- Fixed a bug that caused some legendary weapons to change position in the arsenal list when bought or sold.
- Fixed a bug that caused sensitivity settings in "Gunslinger Mode" to not go dark.
- Fixed a bug where locked DLCs were showing as purchasable (the button was not greyed out as expected).
- Fixed a bug that caused inconsistencies with "rendering" icons in the shop and roster tabs.
If you want to check out the full patch notes, you can visit the game's official Steam page. Hunt: Showdown is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.