Update 1.04 has arrived for Hunter's Arena: Legends, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Maintenance for this update will take place from 2:00-4:00 PT/5:00-7:00 HE. The game will not be playable during the maintenance period, but the servers will come back online shortly after. This update fixes several crashing issues, resolves framerate issues, and makes several balance adjustments for a wide range of fighters.
Don't forget that Hunter's Arena: Legends is currently free with PlayStation Plus, so be sure to grab it. Here's everything new in Hunter's Arena: Legends update 1.04.
Hunter's Arena: Legends Update 1.04 Patch Notes
These patch notes are from the game's official Steam page.
- Fatal errors and crashing issues have been fixed.
- Server stabilization for smoother gameplay.
- Frame drop issues have been optimized on both PC and PlayStation. Overall frame rates have increased.
- Ray tracing feature temporarily unavailable for better optimization. He will be back in due course.
3. Balance Adjustments
We listened to your feedback and suggestions and made some balance adjustments to hunters.
We've made sure each hunter doesn't lose their unique trait and reduced the balance gap.
The overall balance has been adjusted and will allow for more dynamic combat.
Your suggestions are a great help to our team, so please provide them through our Discord channel.
- Basic attack damage, HP stats decreased.
- Basic attack projectile speed decreased.
- Delay after last basic attack increased.
- The delay after using "Crushing Ice" has increased.
- Shielding yourself from Momo's attacks consumes less stamina.
- Wicked Release's projectile speed decreased.
- After "Villaness' Return", Dalgi revives with less HP.
- Quickstep cooldown increased
- The delay after using "Celestial Figure" has increased.
- "Earthquake" activates faster.
- Delay after "Earthquake" decreased to allow faster action after the skill.
- Invincibility duration increased after Quickstep
- Super Armor now activates after landing "Death Embrace"
- Delay after "Exploding Rage" (Passive) decreased to allow faster action after passive.
- Crushing Blow range increased.
- “Shadow Clone” activates faster.
- Fixed inability to activate the "Mark of Shadow" extra pressure.
- The "Inferno" skill range has increased.
- Delay after “Incinerate” (passive) decreased.
- Activates Super Armor when using "Meteor Dash"
- The speed of the "Elemental Wave" projectile has increased.
- Delay after "Thunder Grasp" decreased to allow for faster action after skill
- Delay after shield recovery after using "Shredder" decreased.
- Other skills can be used when using "Force Barrier"
- Skill damage increased.
The damage of the skill "Valiant Charge" has been increased.
- Skill damage increased.
- Gameplay – Adjust Camera Sensitivity – Camera sensitivity has been optimized and allows for increased sensitivity. (Higher for faster camera movement and lower for slower camera movement)
- L2, R2 button sensitivity increased.
- PS5 Activities feature is added
5. Bug fixes
- Changes to settings that are not applied have been fixed.
- Fixed characters with the "Frozen" debuff being able to move.
- Attack damage and stats of legendary tier items have been fixed.
- UI not displaying correctly has been fixed.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed for optimal gameplay.
Hunter's Arena: Legends is available now on PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.