1.27 update arrived for Hyper scape, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
After the gigantic Hyper Scape 1.20 update, the game received a lot of bug fixes, stability improvements, and performance tweaks, all in a short period of time. Continuous fixes were still going on behind the scenes, and this 1.27 update is yet another big one, as far as fixes and game changes go, many of which are based on community feedback. There are gameplay touches, fixed bugs and a lot of renovation on the game modes. Below you will find everything mentioned on the official site.
Hyper Scape Update 1.27 Patch Notes
WEAPONS AND HACKS
After patch 3.0, we received a lot of feedback from the community on the protocol the sniper rifle being too dominant in the revamped Neo Arcadia map; this was also confirmed when reviewing weapon data across all platforms. While some weapons remain more popular, the sniper is meant to be a secondary weapon and it creates too much pressure when it becomes common at mid-range. We will adjust the protocol, as well as the dragonfly for the same reason (although this weapon is not as dominant). We preferred not to touch true damage, as the overall balance of the game seems good at the moment and decided to only adjust their distances and aim assist.
In terms of hacks, following the removal of health kit pickables from the map, we decided to buff heal hack, as its regeneration rate was a bit low compared to the average damage/second. With the revamped map having more open spaces, it's been a little harder to hide to heal and this should help players as a whole keep that in mind. Finally, we are very happy to see the positive response from the community on the firewall hack, but we agree that its current duration is a bit long compared to other deployable hacks. We decided to reduce it - it should retain its value during a fight while avoiding a few excessive cases.
- Decreased overall bullet magnet intensity
- Decreased bullet magnet range
- Reduced damage range (damage reduction will now start at 100m, previously 200m)
- Decreased bullet magnet range
- Reduced damage range (damage reduction will now start at 75m, previously 100m)
TO TEND TO
- Healing through fusion (HP / s): + 20%
- Effect Duration: 20s (previously 60s)
DEATHMATCH TEAM UPDATE
We received player feedback on the increase ammunition pressure in tdm. This makes sense considering that with fully fused gear, players have less incentive to loot. Choosing weapons to fuse together also naturally increased ammo reserves in the process. There is of course a learning curve for players to adapt to a new situation, but we agree that the current pressure is a bit high.
So we're changing the way ammo reserves work in TDM (it doesn't do not affect Crown Rush):
- le initial ammo reserves will be increased for all weapons.
- Now, when players respawn, their ammo reserves will be reset at this initial value.
- As before, their magazines will also be refilled when respawning (unchanged).
Players will no longer be able to hoard ammo but should also no longer get stuck in an “out of ammo” situation. This should prevent camping too long at one position and help respawned players get back into the match faster to compete.
- Fixed an issue where area damage was being triggered in normal areas after a second re-insert.
- Fixed collision issues on the Hillside map
- Fixed drone collisions in District 3.
- Fixed Harpy ammo meter display on BUN-E, SPEEDRUN and SUBZERO skins
- Fixed the Battlepass Level Up Celebration screen only showing 101 when getting a level higher than 101.
- Fixed the description of the “Gunslinger” challenge.
- Fixed the “Empowered Hacker” challenge on Ubisoft Connect.
- Fixed an issue where players could not see their squad members in the squad menu.
- Fixed an issue where the team leader would start a match without the rest of their team.
- Fixed an issue where the special daily gift could not be claimed.
- Fixed an issue where voice chat was missing on the match results screen.
- (TWITCH) Fixed an issue where Twitch subscribers would not receive an invite when inviting from one of the three existing tiers of the Twitch Extension.
- (SHOP) Fixed an issue where currency offers were not available on the UAT environment on PC.
- Fixed game icon on home screen after downloading Y1S3 patch on retail PS5.
- Fixed menu overlapping when player is prompted.
- Fixed issues with item previews when switching between items in Battlepass.
- Fixed missing preview for 'SWAG' and 'DEAD TIRED' emoticons.
- Fixed multiple text localization issue for some shop items.
- Fixed an issue where the “Continue” button would disappear when the party leader starts matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue in Team Deathmatch mode where team icons on the scoreboard were displayed in low resolution on consoles.
- Fixed an issue where the Open World Map button was overlapped by the Pause button.
- Fixed an issue where the Crossplay setting was still interactive in the live lobby or during the match.
- Fixed several crashes and improved overall game stability.
- Fixed sound issues when launching the game before it has fully loaded.
Hyper scape is available on PlayStation, Xbox and PC. For more information on the game, be sure to check out official site.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games