1.32 update arrived for Immortals Fenyx Rising, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Although the update itself is not major (also known as update 1.3.1), it provides many fixes for various activities in Immortals Fenyx Rising and some performance improvements. Additionally, a few gameplay issues have been resolved that were hampering players' gameplay sessions, such as Fenyx getting stuck on top of the God's Messenger statue and more. If you need all the details about the update, feel free to take a look below.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.32 Patch Notes
TITLE UPDATE 1.3.1
This small title update brings some fixes to the game:
- Bug fixes.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvement.
- [Fixed] Ensure Prometheus uses the correct pronoun for Fenyx in a Tale of Fire and Lightning quest.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that prevented progress scaling issues with Ubisoft Connect Shard challenge rewards.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that caused Fenyx to spawn in another vault when restarting Aphrodite's vault.
- [Fixed] Ubisoft Connect – Fixed an issue preventing the “Vault of Tartaros Completed” stat from reaching full completion.
- [Fixed] Myths of the Eastern Kingdoms – Fixed an issue where the player was unable to obtain all shards from mythical monsters.
- Fixed an issue where Athena's Dash ability would deal less damage after obtaining the Immortal Field Breaker upgrade.
- [Fixed] Fixed the order of Eastern Kingdom helmets obtained by completing the Eastern Kingdom mythos story.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where Fenyx was stuck resting on top of the Messenger of the Gods Statue when enjoying the beautiful view for too long. Heroes need breaks too!
- Improved stability when entering Typhon's Vault.
Immortals Fenyx Rising is available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch. For more information on the game, be sure to check out the official Ubisoft forums.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games