Update 1.09 has arrived for Kena: Bridge of Spirits, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Ember Lab released numerous hotfixes after Kena: Bridge of Spirits launched at the end of last month. The developer released patch 1.08 just a few days ago, but a new update has now arrived for the PC, PS5, and PS4 versions of the game.
On PS4 and the patch number is 1.09, while on PS5 it is 01.009.000. The patch size was around 300MB when downloaded using the PS4 copy of the game.
Ember Lab hasn't tweeted the patch notes, but information has been posted on the PS4's update history page. You can see the small details displayed below.
- Progress blocker fix for Spirit Mail
- Localization improvements for Japanese
- Fixed Corrupted Villager enemies getting stuck behind walls in the Dead Zone.
You can also check out previous patch notes below.
- Added support for offline mode on PC. Please note that achievements will not unlock in offline mode, but will be awarded after login.
- Added option to reduce motion blur intensity.
- Fixed an issue where Kena had a chance to slow or stop while running.
- Fixed inaccurate rot count in the village experienced by some players. The issue should no longer occur and previous save files will be fixed.
- Optimization improvements for the final boss fight.
- Fixed broken shield animation.
- Fixed minor animation, collision and level streaming bugs.
If any more patch notes are to be announced, we'll be sure to update this post as soon as possible. Kena: Bridge of Spirits is available now on PC, PS5 and PS4.