Update 3.0.0 has arrived for Mario Golf: Super Rush and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Nintendo has now released a new update for Mario Golf: Super Rush available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch console platform.
One of the newest and most exciting additions is the addition of two new characters to the roster. The new characters in question are Koopa Troopa and Ninji.
Two new courses called Blustery Basin and Spiky Palms are also added to the game. Along with new content and new features, a ton of other bug fixes have also been made.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes below.
Mario Golf: Super Rush Update 3.0.0 Patch Notes
- 'Koopa Troopa' added to playable characters
- Koopa Troopa has been added as a playable character to choose from in matches. It has very high spin and speed stats.
- His Special Dash has functions not seen in those of other characters.
- During the Special Dash, you can use the L-stick to freely change the direction of movement. You can also use the A button to jump.
- During the Special Dash, you can also move on the surface of the water, but your stamina consumption will increase.
- As long as there is stamina left, you can enter your shell and continue the Special Dashing
- Pressing the L Button during a Special Dash will allow you to interrupt your Special Dash at any time.
- If your Special Dash hits other players, you will speed up even more.
- This special shot has a new ability to bounce off the ground, and the number of bounces depends on the distance. As it bounces, it has the ability to blast other balls.
- 'Ninji' added to playable characters
- Ninja has been added as a playable character to choose from in matches. He has the highest speed stat of any character.
- During his Special Dash, you can hover with your cape. The first time you land while gliding, you can bounce, even on the surface of the water.
- His Special Shot, like Koopa Troopa's, has a new ability to bounce off the ground, with the number of bounces depending on the distance traveled. While bouncing, it has the ability to blow other balls away.
- Blustery Basin added to playable courses
- Blustery Basin, a snow-themed course, has been added as a playable golf course.
- In addition to Ty-foos and Snow Pokeys, a new stage obstacle, "Cooligans", has also been added.
- When the climate change "Blizzards" happen, the wind will be stronger than usual and the ball will not move as easily. Do not take into account the location of bunkers and frozen ponds.
- “Spiky Palms” added to playable courses
- Spiky Palms, a desert themed course at dusk, was added as a playable golf course.
- In addition to Pokeys and Tornadoes, a new stage obstacle, "Spike", has also been added.
- When the climate change "rain" occurs, the stroke of the shot may decrease and the stroke may also suffer. The trick is to hit the ball a little harder than usual.
- Added "CPU Skill"
- CPU skill can now be selected from “Amateur”, “Pro” and “Champ”.
- Ranked Match Adjustments
- Starting with the October 2022 Ranked Match, the rules for “Standard Golf” changed from “Special Moves Enabled” to “Special Moves Disabled”.
- Prices will now change every 30 minutes, instead of every 60 minutes.
- If you lose all three holes, the points you earn, including the participation bonus, will be zero.
- General changes
- In online play, for the "Standard Golf" and "All at Once" options, if a player fails to enter the hole within one minute after all other players have entered, they are treated as if he had given up, it is in Speed Golf.
- Fixed a bug in the Golf Adventure standard XC round that appeared to allow players to take a route other than crossing to the other side with a tornado when "Restart from first hole" was selected.
- Fixed a bug in the New Donk City amateur placement on hole 13, where if a player got a hole-in-one after hitting the parasol, one shot was added to their score.
- Adjusted collision detection for buildings and other objects placed in New Donk City.
- Adjusted CPU behavior for New Donk City.
- Fixed a bug where the animation and voice did not match when displaying the leaderboard for ranked matches.
- Fixed a bug where Daisy's voice and animations would not match when hitting a bogey.
- Several other game balance fixes and adjustments have been made to improve enjoyment and gameplay.
The above information comes from the official Nintendo Support website. Mario Golf: Super Rush is now available on Nintendo Switch.