1.56 update has arrived for Marvel's Avengers, and here's a list of all the changes and fixes added with this patch. This patch will make many players happy. The developers have made many subtle adjustments to the game, increasing its quality. From simple text and description changes to more significant changes to the game, update 1.56 has something for everyone. Here's everything new with Marvel's Avengers update 1.56.
Marvel's Avengers Update 1.56 Patch Notes
Reassembly Campaign and Avengers Initiative
- In Discordant Sound, the Giant Klaw no longer fires his unique beam up to three times in a row, sometimes without indicators.
- Stability improvements and crash fixes for the Discordant Sound Raid.
- After completing the Forge or Control Room in Discordant Sound, the correct loading screen cutscene appears for all players while previously not playing for some players.
- When players take the elevator to the Forge in Discordant Sound, they no longer eject or pass through it.
- The preview icons for Spider-Man's wrestler and elder outfits now match the actual outfit.
- The market preview image for the Spider-Man "Aww Shucks" emote is now correct.
- The description for Spider-Man's Web-Repeater skill says it can be used in the air now.
- Unlocking a Webbed Mastery Skill for Spider-Man no longer unlocks an additional Intrinsic Mastery Skill in the same stance.
- Iron Man no longer becomes invincible when failing to summon Hulkbuster in rough terrain.
Art & Animation
- [Xbox] Captain America's Marvel Studios Avengers: Infinity War Outfit eyes and eyebrows appear correctly on Xbox.
Equipment, challenges and rewards
- Players who previously unlocked Intel Outfits should now have them properly unlocked again.
- Kate Bishop now gets low-powered Vibranium Payload gear during the Corrupted Vibranium event.
Some improvements to the Discordant Sound raid have been made, so players should have a better experience after this patch. This raid also got performance-related fixes, so crashes and sudden performance drops should happen a lot less. Some preview images, descriptions and skins have also been changed, so everything will look better from now on.
Marvel's Avengers is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X and Google Stadia. For more information on this update, head over to the official Marvel's Avengers website.