Update 1.09 has arrived for Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
The update version is 1.09 on the PS4 version of the game while the PS5 is getting update number 1.009. Both patches should be available now, and they're not the biggest updates ever released.
One of the coolest new features in the update is the “Track Suit” which is available for free. Insomniac Games has been very kind in offering new suits for free instead of putting them behind a DLC paywall.
Along with the new suit, various other bug fixes have also been made in the game. You can read the full patch notes for the new update below.
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Update 1.09 Patch Notes
- Added ZivaRT support to Classic, Great Responsibility, Winter, Uptown Pride, and Advanced Tech suits on PS5
- Added Advanced Technical Suit
- Added Advanced Tech Suit sticker to photo mode
General and Polish corrections
- Improved stability
- Fixed an issue where the player could fall through the map during mission replay
- Fixed an issue where the player model would not fully render
- Fixed a lighting issue in Central Park
- Fixed an issue where Roxxon bases appeared excessively dark
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales is available now on PS4 and PS5 consoles. For more information about today's patch, you can visit the official site.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games