Dance Mass Effect Legendary Edition you will find many missions and quests that require brainstorming, and the Puzzle Noveria in Mass Effect 1 is definitely one of them. At Peak 15, by searching for Matriarch Benezia, you'll eventually solve this Memory Core puzzle in order to progress further. Although it looks really complicated, it actually is. Yes, no pun here, the puzzle is indeed hard to complete, but luckily the game has years with lots of insight on how to complete it easily. Take a look below to see exactly how.
How to Complete the Noveria Puzzle in Mass Effect Legendary Edition
We'll share with you exactly what to pay attention to and what to do when solving the puzzle, taken straight from the game's official wiki:
- A single box can be transferred to any stack, whether adjacent or not.
- Only the topmost square will be “picked up” when the corresponding face button is pressed. It will be “placed” in the same order when you press another face button. This means that if the topmost square is selected, it will fall into the topmost area of any pile it is dropped into. The same goes for the other boxes.
- A box Maybe not be transferred to a space where there will be a blue box in any slot above.
- After transferring a box to another stack, it can be transferred again as many times as necessary.
- Only one box can be "picked up" at a time.
If you plan to solve the puzzle on your own, spoiler-free, the above rules are all you need to keep it clean and do your best to complete it. However, if you just want to continue your run and want to easily and effortlessly pass this annoying stage, here are exactly the moves you need to do to solve it right away:
- Xbox: XY, XB, YB, XY, BX, BY, XY, XB, YB, YX, BX, YB, XY, XB, YB
- PC: Column 1 → 2, 1 → 3, 2 → 3, 1 → 2, 3 → 1, 3 → 2, 1 → 2, 1 → 3, 2 → 3, 2 → 1, 3 → 1, 2 → 3, 1 → 2, 1 → 3, 2 → 3
- Play Station: ▢ △, ▢ ◯, △ ◯, ▢ △, ◯ ▢, ◯ △, ▢ △, ▢ ◯, △ ◯, △ ▢, ◯ ▢, △ ◯, ▢ △, ▢ ◯, △ ◯
Depending on your platform, press the button sequences above as shown and you'll be done in no time. There will be three columns on your screen, so from the moment they appear, click on everything in the order we've mentioned here, and you should be good to go. You can also spend 100 Omni-Gel to complete instantly, but since the amount is rather high, it's best to complete the puzzle manually. Then the rest of the mission is straightforward with no weird puzzle instances to go through.
Mass Effect Legendary Edition is available on PlayStation, Xbox and PC. For more content on the game, feel free to check out our list here.
– This article was last updated on: May 15, 2022
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games