1.18 update arrived for Minecraft dungeons, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
On PS4, the update appears as patch 1.18, although it is officially version number 188.8.131.52. The update is expected to roll out to all platforms starting June 17, 2022.
The main focus of this patch is to fix some gameplay issues that people noticed when releasing the Hidden Depths DLC. You can also contact the developer for any feedback you may have on any recent updates. Bug detection keeps the game running smoothly with future updates.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes released today below.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.18 Patch Notes
- Collecting multiple banners from raid captains now greatly improves the chance of getting unique items
- Decreased aggro range for Vindicator raid captains
- Raid Captains no longer spawn in Ancient Hunts
- Fixed a crash that could occur when downloading Heroes using Cloud Saves on Nintendo Switch (MCD-6002)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering the camp
- Fixed a crash that could occur when monsters trapped in bubbles burst during online play
- Fixed Ancient Guardian battle not starting (MCD-5946)
- Bubble Bow and Bubble Burster damage now scales correctly based on weapon power level
- Conduits can now be picked up by other players if a player holding the conduit leaves the session
If you want to know more about game updates, you can visit the official website. Minecraft Dungeons is available now for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get free in-game items, rewards and games