Update 1.2.0 has arrived for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
While patch 1.2.0 won't be available for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin until August 5, 2022, Capcom has already released the full patch notes. The new update should be ready for the Nintendo Switch and PC versions of the game.
Just like the last update on July 14, tomorrow's patch adds a lot of new content to the game. You will receive additional monsters, additional quests, and even more sub-quests.
A few small bugfixes were also made. The patch file size is only 0,5 GB if you download it on Nintendo Switch. You can read the full patch notes below. This is a free update available to everyone.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Update 1.2.0 Patch Notes
- Kulve Taroth (Co-op Quest Exclusive Monster)
- Lame infernale Glavenus
- Astalos Bolt Hunter
Additional cooperative quests
- ★8 (Time) The Goddess of Gold
- ★8 (Explorer) fire eggs
- ★8 (Explorer) thunder eggs
- ★4 (Special) Dealin' for Dunkers
- When in the field only, a Monstie that received a gene that increases the attack power of one of the elements would change color based on the Monstie's elemental values. This has been corrected.
- Other miscellaneous bugfixes have been made.
If you want to know more about this update, you can visit the official website. Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin is available now on PC and Nintendo Switch.